Signed: 2021 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription AWD, $656/mo + tax, $2500 DAS, $74,385 MSRP

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Volvo XC90, Inscription
MSRP: $74,385
Monthly Payment: $655.91 ($711.66 w/ 8.5% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $11,250 - $7500 for 10 MSDs
$1250 Costco rebate (included here in the contract, but not out of pocket - check was for $10,000)
$2500 DAS includes first month’s payment, registration, tax, registration filing fee, pre-delivery service charge and cap cost reduction of $1227.73 (Why this amount? Lines crossed on communication, and we decided not to move and keep the numbers even for accounting purposes)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.00122, reduced to 0.00072 with MSDs
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $500 loyalty, $3000 lease bonus (Costco $1250) noted above
Region: Florida
Leasehackr Score: 8.3 (I think - having trouble getting this to replicate on the calculator, so divided the down payment by 36, added that to the monthly payment + tax and divided the MSRP by that number to get this score)
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=7500&msd=10&msrp=74385&sales_price=67602&months=36&mf=.00122&dp=1227.73&dealer_fee=899&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=1750&untaxed_inc=3000&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=911.61&sales_tax=8.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

I had trouble getting the numbers close on the calculator, but had checked them all through LeaseMatic and on the contract prior to signing. Happy to post the agreement if that would help anyone! LOVE the car. Absolutely a dream to drive. Was coming out of a pretty loaded GLE lease and looking at this and the X5. Was getting two of these (one for me, one for business partner), so matching MSRPs, and availability were a plus and getting things done relatively quickly to make the other half happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would think pretty good from Florida. 10% off pre-incentive seems about right for 2021 models right now.

On another note, the XC90 T6 is a great car, so enjoy!

Your selling price looks like $68,950, only 7.3% off before incentives.

Well then not as good as originally thought. Always trust @Ursus to do the math correctly :laughing:

I didn’t do any math here, just adjusted his calculator to match his final numbers :slight_smile:

That will probably help others. Either way, could have probably done better, but I am guessing this is Volvo of Tampa so maybe not at that dealer.

1 Like

Yes, Volvo Tampa - strong deduction skills, @volvo1.

Thanks, @Ursus - I followed the calculator FAQ, but I did some of the math wrong when I was looking at the lease agreement and where things went on the calculator. But, she/hers :wink:

1 Like

That would help

I was off by $98 on the selling price before incentives :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great job and thanks for sharing!!! Does Volvo offer a discount for adding miles midway through the lease? The low miles on leases always scare me.

I do remember them mentioning that, I think it was $0.20/mile instead of $0.25 if you wait until after the lease is done to pay. I’m coming out of a 3 year, 7,500 lease and used just over 14,000, so I only half listened to that. I always see the 10k, 12k, but I remember my dad getting 15k/year leases due to his commute. And forgiveness for rolling into another lease. I’m sure all of those things vary by manufacturer.

To my knowledge, that’s the correct number for buying more miles at lease inception, but I don’t believe they offer an opportunity to purchase more mid-lease like some brands.

1 Like

You can negotiate a similar discount and structure the lease with more miles. The only thing to change is the RV.

3% loss of RV is frankly pretty cheap to add 15,000 extra miles (36/10 vs 36/15).

Imagine buying the car and the extra depreciation of 45k on the odometer vs 30k… now that’s scary.