Signed: 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD $416/mo $215 DAS 36/12k

Pretty happy with this lease considering my region (PNW). I want to thank this community for all of the work that you do, I’ve learned a lot about leases over the last few weeks and I owe it to the people on this site. I adjusted some of the fees slightly to try to get the totals right, but this was as close as I could get the calculator to my actual deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD
MSRP: $44,130
Selling Price: $37,535
Monthly Payment: $416 (tax incl.)
Drive-Off Amount: $215
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00152
Residual: $29,126 (66%)
Incentives: $500 lease cash
Region: WA
Leasehackr Score: 10 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

I got them to “throw in” the all-weather liner package, even though I probably paid for it somewhere in the lease. Also, I traded in a '01 Tahoe on it’s last leg which brought the payment down to $369/mo including taxes.

You did great for your region. Enjoy!

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal. Snap a picture, share your pride.

Do you mind sharing dealer info? Great deal, was this TFS?

Thank you, and I appreciate you providing with a baseline to work with. Cheers!

1 Like

I leased through TFS at Larson Toyota. However, they said they did not do MSDs…which I fought, but lost…still confused how dealers won’t acknowledge these (or in most cases, act like they don’t know what they are?). I even tried to explain what they are, but they all acted like they’ve never heard of them, strange…still a good deal though, so I’m happy!

I’ve found that some are just too lazy to implement it for the few customers that actually use it. They prefer you just put that $4000 down to make your payment look lower through CCR

They can choose to not want to write up a contract with them. Your choice then becomes working with a dealer than will apply them.

True, however if not one dealer out of the 8 I was in negotiations with are willing to use MSDs (or act as if they don’t know what they are) then it becomes a bit more difficult to be choosy…but, as I said, I am very happy with the deal I made even without the MSDs.

I do want to thank you, @mllcb42, for taking the time to layout a process to follow…much appreciated.

1 Like