Months:36
Annual Mileage:15,000
MF:.00056
Residual:56
Incentives:$2,000
Region: Leased in Louisiana, live in AZ
Leasehackr Score: 11.4 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Got the calculator as close as I could. Absolutely love the truck, and the process was smooth as silk. I learned a ton on this site, thanks to so many! I was able to work what I think is a fantastic deal on my own with all of the knowledge I gained. First lease ever.

5 Likes

Great deal.

I’ve been seeing these awesome Laramie leases but only in NJ/NY. Nice to see one come out of another area. Makes me think that I might be able to score one living in the SE.

Who was the lender?

How in the world did you wind up at 19% off MSRP? Is there rebates baked into that?

The RAM deals were strong in NY/NJ last year but not as much after COVID, they’re the most in demand trucks and in short supply.

Thanks!

CCAP is the lender.

Happy to share the dealer info if you need it.

Other brokers in NY/NJ area have been posting up sub $400 payments with very little down. Usually lower mileage 10k or 12k per year. This payment is right in line with those deals as this is 15k per year.

@Bostoncarconcierge was blowing out a handful last day of the month last month as I recall. 21 Laramies. Maybe he can shed some light.

Obviously there is a bunch of trunk/incentive/volume number juice that is making these so appealing.

That’s a terrific deal!

All of mine have been through Ally or CULA (local credit union support).

They were all 20s including the one I picked up for myself.

Last month, having a GM/Nissan lease in the HH brought $1500 in conquest cash.

Congrats @BoDarville! I am so impressed w my new Ram. I went to it from a Tundra and there’s no comparison.

2 Likes

Those deals, assuming we’re referring to the same ones, are all stacking a ton of incentives that not everyone will qualify for based on the rebate numbers I’ve seen.

My truck (in August) had 8250 in rebates.

1500 of that was GM conquest

It was Ally

Where did the money come from? IDL Cash? I thought most of the time conquest incentives are only available to use thru CCAP

There was only 3k on mine at the time I got it. That was including a $500 conquest.

They added another $1,500 in bonus cash 3 days after I took delivery, a mid month incentive change.

What I’m more interested in here is how he’s getting 19% off MSRP.

It seems to be accepted by many now that the days of $400 58k trucks is over for anything decent unless you qualify for a heavy conquest incentive on top of already having good incentives that month. It seems like ram incentives went to shit.

The big issue is if you want something like a night edition, there’s no way you’re finding a 2020 now, so you’re forced to go with a 2021.

Thanks! I was almost set on getting a Tundra, and probably would have if I had been ready in April when the prices bottomed out. But after one drive in the Ram, I was totally convinced. It’s just on another level.

I wish I would have qualified for conquest, it would have made the deal even better. I have a Ford, a Toyota, and a BMW but none of them worked for me.

1 Like

Believe it or not, it was pretty much just the dealer’s advertised discount. I negotiated down a little, but I was just so surprised they honored it in the first place, without a sky-high addendum, that I didn’t ask too many questions :slight_smile:

The numbers are all October - I know MF is down in November but residual dropped as well. It would have been around $25 more this month I think.

1 Like

Oh I believed you. I know someone who got one of these ultra cheap 2020 Laramie’s in august.

For me, I had to have a night edition. No choice but to go 2021, even though I’m paying a little more, I wouldn’t be happy if I didn’t get what I wanted, so I’m all good. I’ve also seen dealers happy to discount most trucks but not their night editions.

The swing on these in terms of payment just shocks me.

2 Likes

You’re right. I do find it hard to believe they advertised a 1/5 of the whole msrp as a discount haha, but clearly, you got it.

In August they were ally

Since then I’ve seen CULA mostly

But every region is so different and I swear no other brand/bank combo is more complex

2 Likes

Looking at rams right now. One thing that’s always confused me, is the rebate through the bank or manufacturer? I’m trying to help a friend out with a ram lease.

You’ll have to be specific about which rebate(s).

CJDR leases could potentially be be done by

Chrysler Capital
Ally
US Bank
XYZ credit union

Well for example when I leased my gladiator I went through US bank and I believe there was a 3000 dollar rebate. Was the rebate with Jeep or with us bank? It’s the one sticking point that has always confused me. I get RV and MF are set by each bank I wasn’t sure if it was the same for rebates…