Signed: 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 AMG Financed instead of Lease

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 AMG custom order made in December. Original delivery date: April Actual delivery date: May
MSRP: $91,240
Dealer discount: $1,250 (Manufacturer put 20-inch wheels instead of 21 that I ordered smh)
Discount: 6% off MSRP
Selling Price: $84,578
Down Payment: $8,500
APR: 4.1%
Monthly Payment: $1,251
Months: 72 months
Region: NC

My justification for not going with a lease was that MF was .00160 and RV was 56% from Edmunds but the dealers around my area jacked up the MF to 0.00320 and I couldn’t negotiate down. Although my deal is already signed and financed, I would like to know what I should’ve done in this situation. There was only one dealership that was willing to do 6% off MSRP (invoice) in my state. Every other dealership was not going above 1-2% off MSRP. How much money am I losing by my decision to finance? Thanks! Plus, here are some pictures of my first Mercedes :slight_smile:

This calculator shows what the lease would look like with what NC dealerships offered.

2 Likes

You could have probably done better than your 4.1%

4 Likes

Agreed check local credit unions. Sub 3% should be doable for 72 mos pretty easily.

1 Like

3 Likes

You can always refinance using credit union like others said. Worth looking into.

2 Likes

Oh gotcha I’ll definitely consider refinancing if possible. Anything else other than the interest rate?

Seok you can maybe refinance with Carolina cooperative. I think they are still 1.99 at 72 .nice car!!! Congrats

1 Like