Signed: 2021 Lexus RX350

Helped a buddy close a deal on Lexus 350 decently loaded. He was leasing a lexus previously so he got additional rebate and lexus waived last 3 payments with disposal fee.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus RX 350
MSRP: $ 55890
Selling Price: 47544
Monthly Payment: $ 525
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1600 (lease protection included)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00030
Residual: 57%
Incentives: 3025 rebates
Region: Bay Area
Leasehackr Score: 9.5 (calculator is little off)
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Looks like someone picked up a unicorn. pre-incentive discount of 12% is the going rate discount wise, you went and beat the hinges off that pre-incentive discount door with 15.1%. And then broke it in half with waived payments!

Happy New Year to you and your friend on that deal!

EDITed below to reflect the actual discount of 10%.

1 Like

He is including lease cash and loyalty in his calculator which he did not separate. His preincentive is not 15.1% but none the less, very strong deal on the new model.

1 Like

Just revisited the calc and see the incentives are blank. 10% is decent pre-incentive.

1 Like

A December to Remember…

Whats are APERs!

Utilizing lexus pull ahead would be available from any dealer. Nothing special there other than good program support.

1 Like

Love to know which store you worked with - not getting close to that cap cost, grr.

I have IMed you separately

Thank you! Got it!

Nice deal! Just want to know which store as well. Could you please share more information? Thanks. :slight_smile:

I have IMed you separately

What a steal - do you mind sharing the dealer info?

From a year ago? Good luck.

Yes this was a year old deal. Dealers are not even coming close to this.

Yea I got a deal in April for $535 including the tire rim paint window package. $1000 down for a 56k f sport.