Signed 2021 Kona EV Ultimate - $282/$0 DAS

Couldn’t get calculator to match exactly. Had 2019 Jetta lease and was able to sell to VW dealer and make out with $2,800. Was going to wait for NJ Charge Up, but didn’t want to lose this deal or numbers change.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Kona EV Ultimate
MSRP: $47,555
Selling Price:$43,520.09
Monthly Payment: $282.32
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00135
Residual: 49%
Incentives: $14,000
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 14.5

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

11 Likes

$14000 in rebates?? how??

$12,500 lease cash $1,500 flex cash

I had no idea these incentives even existed… something over 10k?!? I’ve seen the 6k and 8k one but 12,500….

Wow! Ultimate for under 300/mo!

Under $300/mo looks like a great deal in this market, especially w/ $0 DAS. Great find w/ the $12,500 lease cash incentive.

Great deal in this market - got me all hopeful and excited for 5 minutes until I realized there are ZERO EV Konas in the state of Georgia lol

@NJlessee Congrats! sent you a DM

Nice deal! I’ve found Hyundai dealers are surprisingly among the most difficult to get to discount, and when I helped a friend shop for an Ioniq Limited they were actually above MSRP and/or trying to pocket the entirety of the $7,500 lease rebate.

Don’t worry too much about the NJ incentive, as it may potentially be limited to $2,000 for vehicles above $45,000 anyway. Also oddly you may have found yourself paying more with it, as current broker deals demonstrate. I was excited about the prospect of the rebate originally, but I’m not going to get too upset if I miss out on it. It will remain an amazing incentive for Tesla buyers, and hit-or-miss for customers of other electric vehicles.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal. Can you please let me know the name of the dealer. Also, the VW that you sold for $2800 , was that amount factored into the deal as well? thanks!!!

They aren’t willing to match the deal and selling cars at sticker now due to the rebate.

1 Like

what did the 5000 NJ state rebate go towards? discount or they will mail you a check later?

Please read more on the NJ rebate and look at the day the deal was posted. The NJ rebate wasn’t active then.

1 Like