Signed ! - 2021 Camaro LT1 MSRP $43,590 $395 a month / 0 DAS

If you don’t want it on, sell it 3rd party … doubtful you’ll get them to provide any rebate/credit.

Or as you suggest, see if they’ll work with your nearest dealer to install it at their cost.

nice car and good deal. I have the same color combo and love it…I dont have the redline/rs nor recaros but would have definitely paid the extra $60 smackers for those and the manual…

1 Like

Vacationing in Brazil? That’s more reckless than doing burnouts in a Camaro.

4 Likes

It’s a lifestyle car.

Thanks. I don’t think I really want it as the car already has the Redline ground effects kit. I believe that has to be removed in order for the splitter to be installed.

Not sure how they were even able to add those two items together on the sticker ?

Hopefully they provide a credit, which is what I’m ultimately looking for.

If anything, I’ll ask them to ship me the splitter and I’ll offer it up for sale here (at a discount, of course) to the Camaro guys here

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Lemme guess, you also watch CNN?

2 Likes

If there is an added splitter as apart of redline, they would remove and replace (could also sell 3rd party). Since the new splitter is black, I think you just need to decide whether you prefer the full body white front (perhaps slightly more aggressive look but unsure if I’ve seen them side by side) or whether you want the black splitter and associate contrast it provides with the white and other matching features ie wheels, mirrors and spoiler.

1 Like

I think the white lip looks good. Better than the other lips I have seen.
If I remember correctly, the splitters are held on with screws and 3m tape.
From experience, removing a front lip held on 3m tape takes a lot of time, involves a heat gun and lots of patience. If a dealer were to do that, they will likely half ass the job. It might sag, it may start a to separate while driving. I don’t know if that would be the case with @TheBigTuna car, but if it was between a refund and replacing a lip, I’d never let them touch the car.

1 Like

@User601 @Justlooking

Yep, it’s either/or and I actually prefer the all white (color matching) Redline splitter that came from the factory .

I wouldn’t want them tearing that off just to screw on a black satin (plastic) splitter. The current Redline splitter is factory painted, as well.

If they decline some sort of refund, I will ask them to just mail me the Black Satin splitter and I’ll most likely sell to a 3rd party.

Thanks for your input guys…

We literally have the same exact car but mine is auto. Enjoy the beast.

1 Like

The supplier coupon is good for $750. For me, they added it as a separate rebate (along with the $1,750 in conquest)

I believe other dealers will bake it into the selling price. Honestly, I didn’t dissect or delve into it too much. My discount was alittle under 4% pre incentive which isn’t really a big discount at all, but knowing the market on these and going rate, I pulled the trigger.

1 Like

In your first post, you said it was in the trunk. If they still have it, I say just get refund. And, yes, since it is on sticker, it should be prorated. Roughly 27.5% ($178.5). Now, what about those things that are in the trunk? Just keep them aside and put back in the trunk at lease end?

The only thing I found in the trunk were the screws and instruction manual which is what alerted me and made me realize it was part of the Black Satin Fascia. Looks like some sort of brackets to actually screw the splitter into the bumper. No actual splitter in the trunk.

Congrats man! Let’s meet up and and line em up lol

1 Like

On your window sticker does it show the wheels as LPO or dealer installed? Curious as mine were but the dealer refused to give me the originals that came on the car & said they were gone. As far as I know you are entitled to both sets of wheels.

Took some back and forth for mine but got them to include the stock wheels with mine (included black accent package - LPO clearly called out).

The sales manager I worked with quickly responded no at first. Then when I questioned, they supposedly asked their parts division and admitted they had never encountered the ask. I followed up with the link below as provided by GM help desk when confirming both sets are included

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2021&regionID=1&divisionID=3&type=0&vehicleID=21963&section=oi_def&page=4&butID=3

1 Like

I gotta re-check as the sticker is in the glovebox, but 99% sure the wheels are part of the Redline Edition which is a factory option (not dealer installed option).

There were a few guys here that posted that they got 2 sets of wheels. If 1 is a dealer option and 1 is a factory option, you should get both. This was my whole point, as you’re paying for it.

Same applies in my case. Redline Edition is factory and the Black Satin Fascia is a dealer option (regardless if you cant install both at the same time).

Just to give an update, the dealership just called me back.

They’re going to deliver it to me sometime next week via one of their personal drivers (they’re 90 miles away).

I will NOT be installing this splitter on my car. If anyone is interested in buying it here for their car, shoot me a DM. Make me a fair offer and it yours.

Awesome deal. I am trying to replicate in NY. The $389mo includes tax and all fees? There was nothing else down? Thanks!

That’s correct. True sign and drive.

Good luck . Inventory is low in tri state. Ensure to cast your search into other states. There are a few good ones in the mid Atlantic .