Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 MSRP $41,530 $377.02/month/due at signing Virginia

See below for a couple strange elements to add to the mix

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $41,530 plus $1,159 for Katzskin leather total $42,689 (can’t be added to RV calc)
Selling Price:$39,191 5.48% off MSRP
Monthly Payment: $377.02
Drive-Off Amount: $377.02
Months:39
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.00028
Residual:.63
Incentives:$1,750 Select Market Conquest (owner not lease) $1,500 GM credit card points; GM Healthcare Worker Supplier Pricing
Region: VA
Leasehackr Score:10
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Options: Auto $1,595
Sunroof $995
Tech package (better speakers and bigger screen) $900
Black wheels $800
Red calipers $395
Decklid spoiler $150
Dealer installed options (more on this below)
Body-color rear blade spoiler $695
Body-side spear stripes, Red Hot $555
Spider stripes, Red Hot $450

A couple other added possible bonuses: The original dealer did not install the spoiler or hood or side stripes. The stripes are new in box and the spoiler was either forgotten to give me and they will ship it to me or they sold it and will give me the $695 back. So I will try to sell those items and cover 1-2 lease payments! I seriously doubt the turn in inspector is going to know these items are missing and really add no real value to the car anyway.

I could not get the calculator to work out perfectly due to VA tax calculation and the fact that this car has dealer added Katzskin black leather that cannot be added to MSRP for residual value calculation purposes. This car was brought in from another dealer that had already added it. They charged me $1,159 for it, which is not too bad, except for it effectively reduced the dealer discount from $826.85 to ($332.15) since it is not a GM accessory and cannot be added to the MSRP. Without the leather, payment would have been $345.73. I plan to keep it for 6 months and then probably put it out for takeover. Maybe the leather will make it a nice perk for someone!

Inventory is pretty scarce and I wanted to get this done before April since programs could have changed. I know it is not the best deal, but not too bad considering VA tax itself adds $40.66 per month to the payment.

Also, this car get excellent gas mileage when cruising due to the 4 cylinder mode:

9 Likes

I particularly like the upside down license plate

8 Likes

It’s the dealer branding on the bumper for me.

1 Like

If ever there was justification for the death penalty…

5 Likes

I told them not to… it was off once I pulled into my garage!!

1 Like

Congrats. What is it doing at Herndon Subaru? :slight_smile:
I know it’s closed, but the lot looks like theirs.

Yes it will do decently well on gas if driven gingerly. It will easily get into the 30s as you have shown with very light highway cruising✔️

Thats old school! I will have to be the lone dissenter here and actually say I like it :slight_smile:

Not Herndon, Reynolds in little Orange, VA! If you ever want to use them, ask for Thomas!

2 Likes

Congrats! Looks good.

Looks like LT1 deals continue for April as MF and residual seems to have remained the same. Not sure for conquest, rebates etc.

Inventory is getting low tho and they’re not producing any more for now

2 Likes

Can you share pics of the leather seats?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you! Looks great. Congrats on the ride

2 Likes

Great deal. What do you mean when you say you’ll trade off your lease in 6 months. Do you mean by using Swap a Lease or something?

Yes or you could sell like some of us have to one of the third party dealers like CarMax, Algo, GMTV etc even sooner.

1 Like

Good deal. Nice color but you’re missing the NPP! :frowning: That and I don’t care for the seats at all IMO. I was assuming katzkin covers before even reading the post. The seats seem way too puffy; the factory seats appear slimmer and more athletics looking (and sans the obvious wrinkles).

I had little choice at this point, my dealer had to ship this one in from out of state. Very little inventory around me. I did not want to buy from another dealer, as I knew their discount was going to be small anyway. Plus my guy threw in some Adams car wash boxes of goodies! The exhaust is loud enough for me and I am driving it daily so sometimes quieter is better! The seats are pretty nice but not worth the $1,100 I was charged for them! Hope they make it more appealing later if and when it goes up for sale/transfer.

Hi Yall…Is there still $750 extra conquest lease cash available at least in some states? Thanks.

Check your zip code on Autobytel

Looking back at this post, I realize my car has leather perforated seats in the rear. I guess that comes standard with the Recaro Sport Seats option.

Non Recaro seat cars have cloth in the rear.

I like the Katzkin , it’s looks good on the Camaro.
I remember a lot of the Honda guys did em to their Accords who didn’t splurge on the “EX-L” models