SIGNED! - 2021 Camaro LT1 - $40,175 MSRP - 39/10 - $315/mo + tax - 1st & DMV DAS

welcome to buy/sell camaro LT1 club …

Enjoy you new ride

@Bostoncarconcierge if any more come in or your connected dealer gets more, drop me a note! Thanks

My sales guy just followed to with the shipping company because it’s been a week since he placed the order and they haven’t called with a pickup date. It turns out there is some sort of issue and I guess they just weren’t going to say anything. So, it looks like my expectation that getting the car by the end of this week was worse-case is wrong. We need to start over with a new shipping company and a new queue. I’m strongly considering renting a car to drive out there and just bringing it back myself.

Bus ticket and UBER from there? Would be about the cheapest option?

Difficult to sell products that you have little to no inventory of. Camaro production/sales numbers were low pre-covid, and this year they’ve found a bigger cliff to fall from. Add into the fact that Chevy has offered nearly 0 incentives for purchase. Before this LT1 lease steal, there wasn’t much to play ball with. Topped with the lack of marketing, it comes to no surprise as to why these cars don’t sell (like they should).

So, I found this today. Anyone else end up with a hand built ‘vette engine?

7 Likes

Yes, if you go on some of the camaro forums you can read about folks who have found that hidden little gem under there :slight_smile: I can’t remember which criteria determined what cars recieved the badge, but a number of them did.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579544

I just quickly scanned through that thread, it appears that for the LT1 these plaques can be found on the manual transmission cars, at least on some of them. It doesn’t seem like there have been any on the A10 (that folks have reported anyway).

Looks like I have one too (manual car).

Bumping this thread up because I just sold the Camaro for $40,3xx to the local Chevy dealer and received a check for $6k. Thoughts?

6 Likes

You did great. Congrats.

Nice. So what’s your effective monthly after the equity?

-$147.03. I made 12 payments of $352.97 with tax and the shipping that I rolled in.

Can’t bring myself to sell mine. What’s gonna be next for you?

Anyway to replicate this deal in louisisana

Nothing until the market settles down. I wasn’t planning to get a car when I got it but the leasehackr effect is real. I enjoyed the car and had fully intended to keep it, but I’m moving 1500 miles away, won’t have a paved driveway or a garage for a bit at my new house, and it would be over $2k to ship it. As much as I will miss driving it, getting one more thing off my plate with the move and cashing a check on top of it was really hard to say no to.

2 Likes

Just skimming over this thread again since last night. I got a stick camaro. Where can I see if I have one of these?

Just do a search in the camaro6 forum - there’s a thread