Signed: 2021 BMW X3 sDrive 30i - MSRP $49,295 - $530/mo +tax - $400 DAS 36/10 SoCal

Doesn’t seem fantastic… but was a battle to get this deal. Even dealers (not brokers) on this forum turned me away. Probably should have just gone with a 2020… but figured eh, the wife has been driving a mini van for 12 years now… might as well splurge. Got the Silver on Black and she’s ecstatic.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X3 sDRive 30i
MSRP: $49,295
Monthly Payment: $530 (pre tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $400
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: Not sure… it’s not listed anywhere on the paperwork
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $1750 + $500 (PenFed), no loyalty
Region: SoCal

Glacier Silver Metallic on Black, Premium Package and Ambient Lighting. Maybe I’ll post a pic later but I think everyone knows what they look like.

Congrats on the new ride! Do you know what the selling price was (from the docs)?

Probably could have done a hair better with a broker on here + MSDs, but with only $400 drive-off and no loyalty doesn’t seem too bad. Enjoy the car!

Thanks @postal007. Yeah, didn’t want MSDs and wanted the car right away. Not sure why several dealers, including ones from this site, turned me away, but it is what it is.

Not sure if this is the number you’re looking for but Adjusted Cap Cost is: $44,358.05

That’s not bad, not having loyalty sucks. I’ve been looking to get into a BMW but not having loyalty really increases the price. Enjoy the car and next time, you’ll be able to get an even better deal !

1 Like

Pick up a short term lease transfer to get yourself loyalty

I’m in central CA area, I’ve seen a couple in CA but I think I need to do a bit more research on how lease transfers work as I feel like I have trust issues :smiley:.