Signed: 2021 Audi Q3 P+ MSRP 42.2K $398/month tax included, $1,900 DAS + 9 MSDs

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q3 Premium Plus w/19" wheels and Audi beam rings
MSRP: $42245
Selling Price: $37471 (11.3% off)
Monthly Payment: $398
Drive-Off Amount: $1900 + $3600 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .00118 (buy rate)
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $1000 lease cash + $750 season of Audi
Region: NYC (getting from NJ dealer, so MSDs are a GO!)
Leasehackr Score: 8.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Gorgeous Chronos Gray with black leather. Just went over the contract. Signing and delivery next Tuesday. Very excited.

Big shout out to @AudiLeaseOnly for getting me this deal in colors I wanted with exact options I was looking for. Very easy and pleasant to work with, highly recommend. Free delivery too, just awesome.

This is basically PND with a bit better pre-incentive discount applied to higher P+ trim. Had to make sure monthly starts with “3” for proper missus’ approval (lol I know right!). Will post pictures after delivery. Overall one of the easiest and pleasant experiences from test-drive to final numbers to delivery.

Adding pictures

12 Likes

I can get you a 2021 Suburban with the monthly starting with a “3”

And the DAS only starts with a “1”

4 Likes

You’re a chauvinistic jerk! I want minivan
/s for those who’s out of the loop

5 Likes

You can’t msd an audi in ny, pretty sure? Or did that change?

1 Like

NJ dealer.

I understand, but i would double check it. I did a few deals through Jack Daniels for ny clients and they were unable to do MSD.

Hmmm. I’ll double check, thanks. Dealer repeatedly confirmed that MSDs are ok. Contract also correctly lists security deposit in amount of MSDs agreed upon.

yeah i’d be careful and confirm. always thought the japanese + audi don’t.

yeah that happens. i have seen infiniti deals for ny also show msds lol. doesn’t mean the bank won’t throw it back later.

Sent email to F&I manager, will update.

Just got a word from F&I manager back, says everything should be good. They did it before many times, and contract validation system just validated my contract no problem.

1 Like

It’s just Infiniti and Toyota/Lexus that do this AFAIK.

1 Like

Can you please explain what is -1800 for down payment (within the calculator)?
How do you make it $1,900 for DAS instead of paying full amount?

This is how you capitalize part of upfront costs, e.g. if you want to roll those into payment. In NY, tax is paid upfront, so for example, if you want to roll your taxes and/or fees into cap cost, you add those as negative downpayment in calculator.

1 Like

thanks again for your business and congrats! share the word! Just don’t share your deal with everyone… LOL

1 Like

You can certainly do MSDs

1 Like

I did MSD for audi for a NY relative. It’s doable and his hasn’t been kicked back yet.

Thanks for the deal and easy and pleasant transaction, much appreciated. You guys are great! Enjoying the car very much.

Funny part is I just built the LS trim which is lowest trim for GM models no options added bare bones V8 engine OP close to there target payment $600 a month. :shushing_face:
https://www.chevrolet.com/suvs/suburban/build-and-price/summary

But do those exist outside rental fleets?