SIGNED: 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti AWD - $500 per month (incl tax), $0 DAS

No one posts their actual lease contract on here… not trolling. My negotiations spanned three months and 3 different models / 2 brands before landing on the Giulia. There were many factors involved in this particular deal, including leveraging other local dealer offers so to price match and the fact that this was the last 2021 Giulia that they were trying to clear to make room for the incoming 2022’s. For that reason, I think timing was also a factor.

I have no ulterior motives. Just trying to assist others in this very shitty market. But frankly no interest in helping you at this point.

Are you kidding me? In today’s market there’s no leverage. If not you there are millions others who will bid for a higher price. If you are stating you are in tristate there was some promo in October $459 for 2021 Ti before taxes, bank, dealer’s fees and other expenses. There is no way you can fit in $500 for Ti. The base alone will put you in $510-530. And another thing you are wrong about being around for 3 months, there are ppl who post their contract detetails or an actual lease agreement. And there are ppl who referred me to their dealers and I got a grt price, because of them.
I’m not here to bash you, but leasing the cars for too long and today’s market is something very new to me. The sales people don’t even return your calls and you are talking a leverage. Please be realistic and show your ace in the hole game it might help others, but I doubt you can do it.

@ndpnyc - Congrats on your deal and enjoy your new car.

1 Like

You’re totally wrong. I shopped around for the giulia before getting my G70. $54k MSRP ti sport was $588 and $0 DAS true $0 drive off. About $9k in discounts and incentives combined. Leveraged two dealers against each other but landed on a $54k G70 for $658 and $0 DAS true $0 drive off.

1 Like

I’ve leased 2 alfa romeos and neither came close to matching the calculator.

1 Like

Lots of people post their redacted contract, absolutely if someone asks to see it The value of a site like this is not to show off but to contribute to a community. The contract confirms and provides thorough information - no one was calling you a liar or shady (initially). Pics or it didn’t happen (or in this case your intentions are not good).

1 Like