Signed - 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec (~$13,304 OnePay) 36m/12k

Picked this up yesterday. Most dealers laughed at the numbers I was giving them. Had 3 willing to play ball. Put them up against each other and one beat the other. I asked for 10% off MSRP prior to incentives & buy rate. The selling price includes $500 dealer cash. So ended up with 10.3% off MSRP prior to incentives.

This exact deal is most likely not replicable. The stock and part shortage is hitting dealers differently. Current market is very fluid and ever-changing. Providing this as a data point. Go get them!

Lease is up on the Chevy Blazer in 3 months. Looking to sell that car for about $3500 profit which will sweeten this deal more.

2021 Acura TLX A-Spec
MSRP: $45,775
Selling Price: $40,385
Incentives: $2500 Conquest/Loyalty
Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $13,999** (OnePay)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: 0.00001
Residual: 59%
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 11 years

Add-on: Key Replacement Coverage: $695 (Will be cancelled Monday) Wasn’t going to push my luck. Let them think they got away with it. Most dealers are marking up MF or have tons of dealer add-ons. Included this on the dealer fee field.

**Final: $13,999 - $695 refund = $13,304 OnePay or $369 per month.

Calculator:

13 Likes

Nicely done, congrats and enjoy your ride.

1 Like

Nice hack. Didn’t know Acura did one pay.

1 Like

Sweet deal.

1 Like

That is an awesome deal especially during this time. Congrats OP and enjoy the car!

1 Like

I have another dealer in SoCal willing to let the same car go for about $14,500 OnePay. Must qualify for conquest or loyalty.

Solid deal! Nice lookin ride too. That’s a FWD or SH-AWD TLX?

1 Like

By his MSRP that’s a FWD car. He’s in CA tho, so totally fine.

2 Likes

Yes. FWD. Thanks!

1 Like

Can you send me the dealer info? Thanks

Nice deal! I need something close in TX!!