Signed: 2021 Accord Hybrid Touring, $325/mo, $2400 DALS

The numbers I want for that ride would be max $1000 out of pocket and $300 a month on 10k miles

Will never happen but I believe a slight possibility with loyalty and some significant incentives.

But being that it’s a hybrid and not many cars on the lots in that trim it will be leasing at premium numbers

1 Like

Yes! This site saved me from the games. Apparently residual values now have a set maximum, so dealers will use lower percentages in calculating the lease price to give themselves room to negotiate while using the published money factor that Honda FS no longer allows them to pad.

That’s what I wanted but no dealer would bite and time wasn’t on my side. To get those numbers, I needed nearly 20% off msrp which is quite hard with Honda. I got close on a 2020 model but the higher money factor killed that deal.

My lease is up at the end of 2021 so figure a left over 2021 would do, 20% off for a honda is pretty much an impossible ordeal like you mentioned so my numbers are just too amusing to even consider. I have the time since I’m going to start looking this summer for an early lease swap. I think I would go for an EX -L hybrid. The best lease I saw on that was I believe just under 1000 out of pocket and about $300 a month.
I did consider a touring insight but the numbers on that car are just nasty when it comes to leasing plus the touring on the insight doesn’t have every single feature the accord touring has. If anything I may jump to a competitor and see what they have to offer buy having the loyalty does work a tad in my favor since this would be my third honda.

1 Like

ES300 Hybrids lease extremely well at the end of the year. It’s not uncommon to see 20% off in November for Lexus as they try to push 2022 models in December

Press F for Ronbo.

You are right.

Can share the dealer name and your agent. I am lazy. :wink:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4