Signed - 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Mom (Loaner) 36/12 - $429 monthly, $429 DAS, $4500 MSDs

Most of the Volvo offers - including Costco - seemed to have ended yesterday, so it seems highly unlikely to get anything close to this sort of a deal (until new offers are announced).

@Andrea_Bohannon @viktern They actually made a point of asking me not to share contact info as they indicated this was not a pre-incentive discount that couple be replicated on their loaner inventory. I just got lucky, right place/right time.

Email every dealer you can find with loaner inventory and ask for 16-18% pre-incentive discount and hopefully 1-2 need to deal and can make the number work and thatā€™s your starting point.

Also, got lucky with the higher incentives offered in June. I donā€™t think replicating 16-18% pre-incentive discount on a loaner is impossible but getting a similar monthly would require the same (or higher) incentives programs.

Once brokers start posting numbers for July, especially those that offer loaners, you can use that as your worst case scenario. If you canā€™t find a better deal than what they are offering or donā€™t want to do the leg work, go with a broker.

Good luck!

Got it, thanks