Signed: 2020 Volvo XC60 Inscription w/ Advanced pkg

Just signed. Wasn’t able to find a 1% deal from the Leasehackr brokers, thus contacted dealers in Atlanta. There are 4 dealers and one of them was able to do the below deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC60, Inscription w/ Advanced pkg
MSRP: $52,740
Monthly Payment: $538
Drive-Off Amount: 10 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10K
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: South
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

1 Like

Selling price? Mf? Incentives?

Cap cost is $48,4xx. I lease a lot and I don’t really pay attention to the selling price, MF, residual any more, because dealers add different fees. All I ask is my monthly payment (including tax) with zero drive off.

Only incentive I know is Volvo pays the first month. Thus, a total of $538 x 35 mo.

How do you know you’re getting a good deal if you’re ignore everything that determines if it is a good deal or not?

5 Likes

why does it matter how the deal was structured, if the ultimate goal of a having a “great” total lease cost is achieved… or do you believe that every single point of the deal has to be ground down to the bone to be considered a good deal (maybe LH worthy)

I believe that you can’t know what a great total lease cost is if you don’t know the variables that go into it. Otherwise, you’re just pulling numbers out of your ass.

Let’s look at an extreme example:

Two people go to lease a Volvo V90CC right now. One is in Missouri, one is in Florida. They both pay $550 a month, $0 DAS on a $60k MSRP for a 24/7500 lease.

Who got the unicorn deal and who is overpaying?

1 Like

In the multiverse where Car Salesmen won WWII, their 2019 Eugenics program is breeding people like you as fast as possible. Also the Dodge Dart and Chrysler 200 are still built there.

The one who missed out on all that sweet sweet regional trunk money.

3 Likes

Missouri people always overpay :wink: bcoz dealers think they can throw any # at your and people are ignorant so they will take the deal!

Yup, the Missourian here would definitely be the loser and the Floridian would be making out like a bandit.

My best deal includes my time spent :slight_smile: I have several large business operations and every min counts. I am very happy with my deal!

Enjoy. Don’t forget about using a broker! They can be well worth the fee.

I am looking in the GA/AL/TN area as well. Not a big fan of 10k leases, but perhaps you can share who got you this deal?

I am currently in contact with folks in TN to get a 2019 T6 INS down to ~$430 pre-tax, though I am also getting USAA incentives to make this work at 0 DAS (except fees), 0 MSDs, 57% residual, 0.00108 MF. My sell price would land just under 44k if they follow through.