Signed 2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country Loaner, $0 drive off, $500/m with tax, $1500 MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country with advanced and cross country pro package
MSRP: $52240
Monthly Payment: $480 + $20 for lease protection
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:0.0054
Residual:$26889.4
Incentives:$4250
Region:So-Cal
Leasehackr Score:10.4 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:Calculator Link

The money factor got inflated. I tried to push for more discount but not succeed.Got all weather floor mats and cargo cover for free.
This probably the only white car with cross country pro package and advanced package around me, but lack of premium sound.
If my next car still a volvo, I’d definitely put Premium Sound by Bowers & Wilkins in the must have list.

2 Likes

What do you mean by lease insurance?

It is lease protection for excessive wear and tear. $600ish for Volvo. Covers up to $7500. I feel the tires may need to be replaced upon lease return.

can tell you tires wont be covered under any excess wear and tear policy.

Is this true?
As far as I know, both BMW and Volvo, noted the Tire replacement in the protection plan.

What does it say in the paperwork you signed? What’s covered, what’s excluded?

It doesn’t say the detail on the paperwork. Only says covers up to $7500, $1000 for each occurrence. But here is the brochure from volvo financial service website https://www.volvocarfinancialservices.com/-/media/files/volvocarfinancialservices/vcfs—vip-brochures/vip-excesswearuse-6-20-20.pdf

If that is W/T, I was also under the impression that covered tires under 4/32nds. I did not purchase it, but that is what the dealer communicated to me. Anyway, congrats on your new CC.

can i have dealer info and sales man?
i also looking volvo good deal.