Signed: 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn NW Ohio - 51k MSRP $450/mo

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn
MSRP: $50850
Monthly Payment: $377
Drive-Off Amount: $3000
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00008
Residual: 51%
Incentives: $4500
Region:
Leasehackr Score: 10.2 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Ram&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=50850&sales_price=46250&months=42&mf=.00008&dp=1850&dealer_fee=200&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=4500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=51&reg_fee=85&sales_tax=7.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Packages: 5.7L Hemi eTorque, Bighorn Level 2 Equipment Group, Drop In Bed Liner, Side Steps, Wheel Well Liners, Floor Mats.

So this is probably a thoroughly average deal on a Ram 1500 but I haven’t seen to many posted on here recently. The reason I put $3k down on this deal is because Carvana gave me $3,200 over what I owed on my 2018 Tacoma(a deal I put first months down on and rolled 3 months and a termination fee totaling about $1200 from a previous lease into) and the only way I could get my wife to sign off was to get my payment to around $375. I also didn’t expect to ever come out on top of my Tacoma lease like this so it’s money I never really thought would be there. Guess the pandemic has hit the used car market pretty bad to have Carvana offer me such a premium. I probably could have ground out a slightly better deal by 1% or so more off MSRP but work has been extremely busy plus I have a 1 year old at home. I also only had 7 days before the Carvana offer expired to get into a new truck. I did not want to risk a sudden market change and a decrease in the value of the Tacoma. I also realize that a 42 month lease takes me 6 months out of warranty but I plan and trading it in around 30-36 months anyway so I should be good and going 42 months was around $10/mo less than 36 months. Anyway, hope this helps anyone considering a new Ram.

1 Like

I was able to get a $52k Bighorn night edition for $375 with $375 total due 10k 36months in Northeast Ohio. I was shocked when I negotiated that because I shopped 10+ dealers and nobody would come close. One dealer said MSRP, no discount other then rebates on a night edition lol

2 Likes

If this were a hockey game, the number of fouls you just committed in this play would have you banned for a whole season…

3 Likes

Falls Motor City is currently advertising a $48k sticker at $259 36/10 with $999 down. Earlier in the year they were at $219 with nothing down.

Which dealer was that?

I’ve been shopping these in Indiana, dealers are being stiff with discounts. No good incentives in Indiana zip codes this month.

Such a bad deal dude

Which delaer was that?

I ended my lease on a 2018 ram 1500 crew cab big horn 8 months early, no fees because I leased a 2020 big horn crew cab from the same dealer. 15k miles for 3 years out the door for $339.88 a month. Truck had 5 miles when I test drove it, my previous 2018 crew cab big horn was $318.23 a month. Sticker price was $54,xxx $10k off in rebates from ram, $10k off for being a returning customer 7 leases with the same dealer. My first lease they gave me $10k off for being a new customer. Make the drive to NH for your next ram purchase.

2 Likes

Thanks for the post. Was curious to see what other people were paying for their Ram leases