Signed: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLC 350e Lease 36/10 $419/mo +tax

I’m in Ohio. Found a deal in California on a 2020 Mercedes Benz GLC 350e and asked for thoughts from the real Lease Hackers. I ended up closing the deal today since I didn’t get much feedback.

Numbers are slightly rounded. Please be kind this is my first deal post.

MSRP: $57,000
Sales Price: $41,180
MF: .00130
Residual: 54%
36 months
10K miles
No MSDs
Monthly payment: $419/month + tax (paid upfront in Ohio)

Here’s an updated calculator with the deal figures.

1 Like

The incentives should be taxed. Your payments are currently divided by 24 instead of 36 months. If changed to 36, the numbers are even lower. Almost too good to be true.

Let me fix it. My payment is 419/month.

Wow that’s super nice.

Jon, I don’t see what you are seeing. I see 36 months and the attached

Are you serious? You acknowledged you made a mistake, said you were gonna fix the calculator and now say you don’t see any issue? Okay…So it wasn’t like this before?

3 Likes

FYI, when a post is edited, it is possible for others to click on the edit button and see what you had posted before the edit, including the calculator link you posted with 24 months listed.

2 Likes

LMAO! I can’t stop laughing at this. He acknowleged it and then tried to go back on it and prove @Jon wrong ahahah. You did all that and for what?

1 Like

There is no more loyalty incentive for November :frowning:

Jon, you must have seen the very first link I posted. I entered all my info into the Calculator, but did not click the “Share your Numbers” button. So on my end it looked right. I took screenshots of what I was seeing. And I said it should be $419/month not what you were seeing.

Apologies. I was unaware that not clicking “Share your Numbers” caused an issue. I realized that and went back in and changed the URL with the updated link. Not sure how long it takes LeaseHackr site to make the update. I’m not blaming you or debating that. I fixed the URL and my numbers show 36 months now. Apologies for any issues.

@Splattered, @mllcb42, Read my answer. It looked right in my browser but the URL hadn’t been updated because I didn’t click the “Share your Numbers” button on the bottom. Apologies. This is my first deal post.

These are the terms we were initially working with. They haven’t broken it out like that during our current round of negotiations. It’s just a discount off MSRP now it seems on their deal sheet. So they are still giving me $1000 off somehow. My fleet discount is through Penfed and that’s not broken out either but they’ve asked for all my PenFed documentation and I sent it to them. My payment is still $419/month with only Ohio taxes and first month’s payment DAS.

1 Like

I didn’t get much feedback on my Ask the Hackers post but wanted to provide an update as I signed the lease today. The only change in the last 24 hours is that I adjusted the taxes. They gave me money off the sales price without the incentives so I moved the incentives out and lowered the sales price. This lowered the taxes in my deal calculator.

I originally wanted an Audi eTron but was unable to get dealers to go below $600/month.

Do you mind share the dealership or sales info? I like the same deal. Thanks.

1 Like

They asked me not to and said this was a one-time deal. That being said, ask the MB dealers in California and see what they’ll do. The dealers near me in Ohio & Kentucky would not get close to this price. Even with paying $1200 to ship the car from California to Ohio, I saved a lot of money.