Signed - 2020 MB GLE350 4Matic -

5 Likes

Great Deal. Can you share how I would post my own topic? Im new to this site.

Pretty sure this falls under the “should have posted before you signed, but enjoy the car” section.

3 Likes

He did… and 12% pre-incentive discount at buy rate on a new GLE isn’t anything to scoff at.

6 Likes

It’s not that bad. Comparing broker deals, it’s pretty good, higher than some broker discounts.
Scratch that, for Colorado, this is solid!

1 Like

Looks like a Colorado deal, tag updated

1 Like

You get a heart solely because you took the time to make a simple lease calculation spreadsheet. This is what everyone should do, I love it :+1:

4 Likes

Residual is actually 57% so they’re showing it based on net cap cost which is weird but whatever, it’s a decent enough deal.

What I don’t understand however is why Mercedes sells any car that takes 7.1 seconds to get to 60mph in 2020. I love the look of the GLE but a 4 banger just isn’t enough power for a 64k car in this case.

Read this: READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum.

Because the buyers don’t care.

Pretty solid deal. Enjoy the car!

Obviously, as @max_g said…buyers don’t care. If it was important to them, then the GLE would be collecting dust on dealer’s lots. It’s also a good way for MB to try and upsell the V6 for thousands more $$$ :slight_smile:

I don’t know what the take rate is on the V6 vs the I4 but I see way more I4 on the road than V6 models.

But you could have leased a Telluride for that ;). 7 seconds to 60 is plenty quick in an SUV (coming from a guy that’s owned cars that did it in half that).

1 Like

I just took delivery of a 2020 GLE 350 4matic and it is an incredibly well built (solid as a tank) vehicle. I had a 2017 E300 with the turbo 4 for 37K miles and it had good performance. Sorry but the Telluride is not in the same class, albeit a very nice vehicle.

1 Like

Yeah. All this talk of 0 to 60… my wife can careless about that. She just likes MBUX system and how “smooth” the care drives compared to the fast cars lol. To each their own… I just go get what my wife want and use this forum to get it with a decent deal. Like others have pointed out… this is a Colorado deal not California. She’s happy so I’m happy. Thank you everyone for the comments!

My trick is not let my wife drive anything too nice, keeps her expectations low!

2 Likes

I check 5 dealers in the southeast and the best discount I could find was about $2k off MSRP before adding back dealer fee. This deal seems solid just based on the dealer discount. Anyone aware of a dealer on the east coast / southeast that would do a deal like this?

1 Like