Signed: 2020 Loaner BMW 330I MSRP $49670, $351+tax $1731 DAS (plus MSDs)

This is my first post on this forum. I know this is not the best hacker deal on the forum. But it seems really difficult to score a deal in bay area. The car is a loaner with 2500 miles. The dealership seemed not really interested in selling the car. They were a bit slow to respond and unwilling to negotiate the marked up mf. Since it was only about 25/month different, I didn’t push hard. The finance manger was rude at the end. He mentioned no one wanted to sign the deal for me so I had to wait at the dealership for a long time. Since I didn’t even ask for any discount from their listing price or mf, I didn’t know why the dealership was unwilling to sign the deal.
Overall I was happy to get a reasonable deal before the holiday even though the shopping experience was a little rough.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $49670
Selling Price:41598
Monthly Payment: $351+tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1731+2450msd
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:0.00122
Residual:28306
Incentives:2000 fleet +750 lease credit
Region:nor-cal
Leasehackr Score:10.5

1 Like

I would’ve walked, but congrats just don’t make them more money by returning to same dealer for service lol.

1 Like

Seems like a decent enough deal with little effort put in for the bay area haha.

Congratulations and enjoy! Post pictures in the Trophy Garage :trophy:

What dealership? Concord BMW?

They might not have another loaner. If you want a similar car, use carguru to look for cars that are under 5000 miles and use OP’s deal as a guide.

Thanks, I tried to reach out to multiple dealers. I was a bit picky on color combo and packages… it was a bit hard to get the best deal.

2 Likes

I think the marked up MF is pretty standard around here. The deal I’m working on the sales lady is saying that they mark up by 40 points and won’t negotiate it (ends up at .00122 just like yours). I’m basically targeting 17% pre incentive and hoping they’ll accept my OL code since I don’t have loyalty. :crossed_fingers: