Signed: 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - $405/mo (effective) - first month ($411) DAS - $50,790 MSRP

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
MSRP: $50,790
Monthly Payment: $411 ($405 effective after $250 bonus drive rebate)
Drive-Off Amount: $411
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .0009
Residual: 49%
Incentives: $12,250 ($5,000 IDL, $2,250 32LL1, $1,000 NELLC, $2,500 NELLP, $1,500 38LLA) - I believe the $2,500 is Grand Cherokee Loyalty (didn’t return my 2019)
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: 11 years (couldn’t get it to match exactly but within a couple dollars - calculator shows 0 DAS but I paid first month - calculator comes out to $413/mo with 413 DAS)
Leasehackr Calculator Link: 2020 JGC Overland Calculator

Deal was through US Bank - contacted multiple dealers in NJ - most dealers didn’t have an Overland on the lot in white or silver or were unwilling to discount at all - found a few dealerships that had staff emails/phone numbers on their website and contacted the sales managers directly. The other dealership that I was working with didn’t have an Overland on the lot but was offering a High Altitude at a reasonable price.

5 Likes

Great deal. Congrats.
do they have $54k High Altitude with black exterior?
My friend is looking for good deal for unit like that. Please let me know. He has loyalty.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Just PM’ed you the info.

1 Like

Got it.
Thanks again.

Incredible deal you got there. I just returned a 17 Summit. I miss it already and have thought about the High Altitude model. Would you happen to know if that dealership had a 2nd HA (would not want steal Zenek’s friend deal :smile:)? If so, can you please pass their info along. Thanks.

Hello- can you explain those rebates in more detail? NELLP? LL1? NELLC? Something 38?

Much appreciated!

Great deal. Best i got was 448 for overland. Can you send contact info please? Also, rebates with GC Loyalty are 11,750 so you have military or first responder for 500 so thats about 13 bucks. Great deal. I think with loyalty these things will get better as inve tory increases.

1 Like

This is what I found online:

$5,000 – IDL Cash

$2,250 – 32LL1 - NE Lease Cash

$1,000 – NELLC - NE Bonus Lease Cash

$2,500 – NELLP - NE Loyalty for GC Owners

$1,500 – 38LLA - Grand Cherokee Lease Loyalty Bonus Cash 38LLA

1 Like

No military or first responder incentive. I listed the incentives below. I was also under the impression my total incentives were $11,750 when negotiating, but then saw that they included $12,250 in the contract. Looks like there is another loyalty incentive they used? Instead of one of the $1,000 bonus cash ones.

2 Likes

Nice deal, been looking for a similar vehicle. Would you mind sharing contact info for who you dealt with? Thanks!

Thank you for this level of detail. It adds so much value when navigating the potential rebates and incentives on JPC. Did yo my find all of these rebates on Edmunds with you zip code? (I’m in the Southwest- AZ) Or other places that you had to pull all together, thanks!

Hi, do you mind sharing the dealership?

Really good deal, especially for this current month. Thanks for sharing.

What dealership In nj

I provided the dealership to the first person to PM me asking. If he/she wants to share I’m sure they will. It doesn’t make sense for me to post it here as they’ll get 5+ requests for the 1-2 overlands they have in transit and then nobody gets a good deal.

The dealer was in central NJ and it wasn’t the only dealer in the ballpark. Thing is you have to find one with an Overland on the lot. I can tell you all it was not Rt. 18 Jeep or Baker Jeep. The first was high 600/mo and the second wouldn’t even put me in touch with a salesperson as low 4’s “wasn’t realistic.”

Unfortunately my friend had to pass on it. @Mikemikemike you can provide contact details to the next person. Thanks for Your help

Updated OP with a couple pictures which include dealer info. Happy hunting.

Had to look back at my emails from April to see who I reached out to. I can definitely vouch for Buhler, the sales manager was very straightforward and good to work with via email. I ultimately didn’t buy from them because they “only” offered to match the deal I already had in hand from Ramsey, but there was no pressure and he was honest about the quote I already had. Baker, Route 18 and Route 1 were all mostly wastes of time.

1 Like

Updated effective monthly after receiving $250 bonusdrive rebate.

Did you get it by having allstate? Or employer?