Monthly Payment: $560 inc 9% taxes
Drive-Off Amount: ZERO DAS
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00112
Residual: 55%
Incentives: Originally told $4,400 but when signing over $5,000
Region: CA

Selling price? Did you roll any negative equity in?

No trade or turn-in, straight deal. Loyalty and Veteran should have been used, no employee incentive. Not really sure what number to quote off the contract. Gross Cap Cost shows $48,772 . A big thanks to everyone here that helped me score this deal.

Scary to sign a contract and not understand it…

At the end of the day its: How much down, how much a month, how many miles, how long. Not sure anything else really matters to me. I think I did pretty good and I’m very happy :slight_smile:

At the end of the day, it’s hard to know if you got a good deal without knowing the deal you got.

4 Likes

At the end of the day I know I got 20% Off MSRP with great numbers on a MY that just arrived. 20% = Really Good Deal.

Based on what?

There are some cars where that’s an amazing deal and some cars where that’s not. Depends largely on what the incentives are, which is informed by the pre-incentive selling price.

You may have gotten a great deal, but you don’t have enough information available to really make that claim.

I really don’t understand why not spend a few minutes understanding how to read and double check a contract. Also not providing the basic info doesn’t help anyone else.

Monthly payment shoppers are a salesman’s best friend.

5 Likes

Why did you come to this site to ask if you got a good deal? It seems like you think you know better. Why come here at all?

He has it for $409 + tax 2K DAS an effective payment of $501 yes it’s in a 2019 but what’s changed for the 2020? The point is without context it’s impossible to know if you got a good deal or not.

20% off MSRP after incentives or before? Are you sure it is 20% off? Did you put the numbers in the calculator?

59190 - 48772 = 10418
10418 / 59190 = 17.6% dicount after incentives or 9.15% discount before incentives.

So, you got more like 9.15% off MSRP as a dealer discount (the part that you can actually negotiate).

Did you apply MSDs to lower your MF?

Just put your numbers in the calculator and the community will give you an answer.

I didn’t ask. Where do you see that? I gave info for a deal that I got, in hopes it will help others. As other posts help me secure the deal I got.

2020 has a new infotainment. Plus if you research my deal it was for a MSRP of $59k not $52k. $60 (including tax) a month for $7k more car and current model year. That’s worth it to me :slight_smile: Cheers!

20% including incentives. Not exactly sure what they used incentive wise, it was over 5k. No MSD’s.

So roughly 10% pre-incentive. Did you get buy rate MF?

I think this horse has been beaten to death. IDK why people keep asking. It’s clear the OP doesn’t want to look at his contract, let alone understand it enough to reverse the math to back out the MF from it.

5 Likes

He does have MF on his initial numbers. I just don’t know Infiniti MFs to know if that’s marked up or not.

Yes buy rate MF.

Tough crowd on here.

1 Like

I’m currently looking at getting 2020 RS400 with Proactive package. I have VPP as well. Looking to get 0 down, No MSD, 15k miles a year and hoping to get monthly less than yours. Luckily the tax rate around me is not as high as yours in CA.

Edmunds November information in NJ for 2020 Q50 AWD Red Sport

.00112 MF
54%/53% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr
$4400 incentive

If by “tough crowd” you mean “people who seek data to logically and accurately answer queries” then yes, it’s brutal.

5 Likes