Drive-Off Amount: $357.71
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF:.00103
Residual: 63% $16,477.65
Incentives: $0
Region: Midwest (Nashville, TN)
Leasehackr Score: 6.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Honda&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=26500&sales_price=25491&months=36&mf=.00103&dp=0&dealer_fee=698&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=63&reg_fee=115&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Looking for constructive feedback on this one. This is lease number 3 for us, Also have a Tacoma and WRX. The issue with this one was we were trading a 2018, Executive package BMW M2 and wanted payoff. ($39k) It also didn’t help no other dealer in the area except one even had a Civic Si and it wasn’t the color we were after. All that said, this was lowest dealer offer of the 4 dealers we shopped, but I felt like even this one wasn’t that great. Wife wants want the wallet doesn’t…Fun car though!

1 Like

I’m urprised you signed before you posted.

Just saying.

Yikes

:flushed::cry::disappointed_relieved::scream::sob::confounded::persevere::disappointed::weary:

1 Like

I mean it is a lot for the car. Why didn’t you use TrueCar or Autotrader to find a car and color you want even if it is a few extra miles of a drive to the dealer? For that price, you could have probably gone anywhere.

If your wife really wanted it, then making her happy may be worth that payment.

1 Like

I mean on it’s face it’s terrible, but your trade totally confounds it.

Either post the contract or get the actual numbers from the contract. Nobody can give you constructive feedback with 1/10th the pertinent information posted.

2 Likes

Honestly, I would’ve just financed it at the point. Why get rid of the M2? It’s a much better car.

3 Likes

I was able to lease a 2019 model in the August for $265/mowith $559 DAS and 15k miles, 9% tax included. No trade in, different region, different time of year, slightly lower MSRP on the 2019.

As mentioned above you’d need to provide more details on the specifics, especially how the trade was handled. But in all reality it’s already signed just enjoy the car and check here before signing your next lease!

Enjoy the car and ask for feedback before you sign the next time.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2