Signed: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT w/ DC, Comfort, Driver Confidence I/II - $3k DAS, 187/month (w/ tax) - SoCal

Searched hard to find a good deal since inventory on the Bolts in SoCal has been going down. Jumped on this deal. How did I do?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT w/ DC charger, Comfort and Convenience Pkg, Driver Confidence I/II Pkg
MSRP: $40720
Selling Price: $37908
Monthly Payment: $186.99 (w/ 7.25% tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $3000 (wanted to equal CVRP + Utility rebate)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00053
Residual: 53%
Incentives: $10250
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 13.9

Effective cost: $9545 (total cost) - ($3000 CVRP and Utility rebates) = $6545

1 Like

Is the $3000 rebates (CVRP and utilities) baked into your $10250 incentives number? If so that just means you got the $7250 lease incentive and nothing else.

Sale price is 7% less than MSRP which means the dealer didn’t give away too much much (seems 14% with dealer cash included is scraping the bottom from other posts).

Not an expert but seems you could’ve done worse, for sure, but didn’t extract some of the potential value available. Then again given the area they’re probably more tight fisted.
Where in Socal did you deal if you don’t mind sharing?

@mschatzm85

No, the $3000 rebates were not baked into the incentives number. I am claiming those from CA and utility company post sale so it is actually a $10250 incentive.

I agree, I think I could have pushed the selling price a bit lower but I was already happy with the 7% below MSRP plus incentives. The next best deal on the table was not even close with stocks of Bolts dwindling. Literally was in a phone negotiation twice (with 2 different dealers) and both cars sold in the middle of negotiation.

1 Like

Ok so you probably got $7250 lease incentive, $500 conquest maybe, and $2500 dealer cash = $10250. If that’s the case, I retract my previous statement. That’s a good deal. Factor in the $2500 to sale price for dealer cash that puts your sale price right near 13% MSRP. Probably hard to get much more meat off that bone.

Unless I’m missing something else, that looks pretty sweet. Enjoy your new ride.

What dealership?

@mschatzm85 @csmcgn

W. Morris Chevrolet in Fillmore

Obviously, YMMV. Good luck!

Do you mind telling me who you closed this deal with? And can I tell them you sent me? Also, what is the monthly pre-tax? $174.35?

I PM’d you the the sales guy I worked with. Yes, the monthly pre-tax was $174.35.