SIGNED 2020 Chevy Bolt LT one-pay $4481 midwest

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT
MSRP: $ 40690
Monthly Payment: $ 0
Drive-Off Amount: $ 4481
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00051 (before one pay), .00001(one pay)
Residual: 53%
Incentives: educator discount+$5750 lease cash +$1500 loyalty +$3000 COSTCO
Region: midwest (dealer is in MI)
Leasehackr Score: 29.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=40690&sales_price=34300&months=36&mf=.00051&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=10250&untaxed_inc=130&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&gm_onePay=true

Well, my state (OH) doesn’t provide any incentive for EVs, so there’s no post-sale rebate for me. Very happy with the numbers I settled with (and paid it all with credit card). It was the last Bolt in the dealership (in MI) that I took.

My wife likes it so much, so I actually haven’t had a chance driving it yet…

5 Likes

15.7%! Jinkies!

1 Like

Whoa, that’s a hell of a deal. Congrats!

Yowzuh! Huge props!

Wow best my deal by a few hundo. Well done.

Nice deal. Welcome to Bolt club.

1 Like

Congratulations! Very nice deal.
Any recommendation on how to match the deal? I’m in Ohio also and looking for a deal.
Sorry newbie here… :slight_smile:

Great deal! Trying to recreate in Michigan, was this a demo vehicle? How many miles came on the vehicle? And out of curiosity what is the payoff amount I’m your GM financial account for the vehicle?

No not a demo.

How many miles did it come with 10? If you don’t mind sharing the buyout amount that would be much appreciated as part of the comp.