Signed: 2020 Bolt LT w/DCFC $5800 one-pay

Where r u guys going for one pays? Dublin Chevrolet just quoted me 8700 on a LT with some packages. No Bay Area discount for me.

What was the MSRP of the configuration you had quoted?

Try a dealer with a lot of inventory. The others won’t be motivated. I’m surprised Dublin isn’t more competitive. I think Stewart Chevrolet had a lot but not sure if they still do.

Dublin Chevrolet is approved for $1500 California Clean Fuel Rebate that was just announced on 11/17, and along with the $1400 Bay Area CCR (if you are from the Bay Area), should give you an additional ~3k rebate, putting you into a pretty good Bolt deal. Mention the CCFR to the salesperson. I also agree with 49er…Stevens Creek is VERY competitive, so you can check them out. Dublin seems to have lots of inventory though…Just deal with the internet department instead of a random salesperson as they will be more knowledgeable of the rebates, deals, etc.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not from the Bay but he didn’t apply the $1500 additional rebate. I’ll contact the internet sales dept…

1 Like

Called Dublin and talked to an internet sales manager. He quoted me the same 8700 even after saying he had applied the 1500 CA new rabate :thinking:

Need more details. Was that for an LT or Premier? What MSRP? 10k, 12k, or 15k miles per year?

Bolt LT with 12K miles. Comfort and Convenience and Driver Confidence Packages. 540 more for 15K miles. He mentioned the $1500 California Clean Fuel Rebate as included in the price without me asking for this.

What incentives do you qualify for? I assume Costco, lease/loyalty, Bay Area CCR, but what about supplier? Supplier is an additional $400-500, and your quote is for 12k, which adds a little over $400 to the 10k quotes. No_Excuses didn’t qualify for CCR (1400) nor supplier (400-500), and presumably looking for 10k/yr (which most quotes are given for).

You can check with ChevyVick (Stevens Creek) who has a thread in Marketplace to see what he can do. Here’s a quote someone got from them a few days ago: One pay Bolt - 7420. It looks like their Bolt inventory is depleted, but just for comparison’s sake, this quote is $7420 for a loaded LT (similar to yours). However, it requires supplier (-$400-500), 10k miles (-$420), and all other incentives. So, if you don’t have supplier and want 12k miles to make it comparable to Dublin’s deal, you’ll need to add ~$850-$900, making this about $8300 give or take 100. I don’t see Stevens Creek on the list that supports CCFR, only Dublin, so you’re looking at $8300 vs $8700. Looks like Dublin can do better, but then again, they have the inventory while Stevens Creek doesn’t (at least from their website). I’d check with ChevyVick, see what he can do and when/if he can get a loaded LT, and take it from there. Also, ask Dublin what discount from MSRP they are giving you. 10% used to be a good benchmark, but since these Bolts have been flying off dealer lots, many have reduced their discounts, and yet still sell them for less than 10% dealer discount.

I qualify for Costco, Current GM Lease, Bay Area CCR. Dont know about GM Supplier but their website has a company code for us so would assume that I qualify. Seems like Dublin is asking for more because they have inventory and are selling fast like you suggested.

Thanks for the ChevyVick link. Will try with Stevens Creek to see if they can do better than Dublin.

So I got a one pay of 7234 out the door for a loaded LT with Conquest, Costco, and the CCFR rebate. No Bay Area rebate. Can I get a better deal? It’s for my mom she has the CVAP grant and can get the $4500 CVRP low income rebate after. Can we also get the PG&E?

Your $7234 one-pay equates to $7234 - 1400 (Bay Area CCR) = ~$5834 one-pay if you did qualify. A loaded LT is approximately $40k MSRP. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

As for PG&E, it is stated on the website that if you use the $1500 clean fuel rebate at time of purchase, then you will not be able to claim the $800 PGE rebate. In any case, the extra $700 is an added bonus for those leasing after 11/17. PG&E rebate is expiring 12/31 as well.

No Bay Area rebate for me. Still a good deal?

Anyone with CVAP how long did it take for ur charger to be installed?

You should try Dublin Chevrolet again and ask for Ashley. Check this deal out…It’s a Premier $44k, one-pay $75xx, much better than your 8700 quote for an LT. 2020 Chevy Bolt Premier Loaded (FREE 36/10k lease!)

1 Like

Is that with the Bay Area rebate and CCFR?

Yes it is…So you’ll need to add $1400 to that quote. However, this is a loaded $44k Premier vs your loaded LT quote. There’s about $4k MSRP difference.

I got a 7k all in one pay for my LT

Send me your Dublin quote and I’ll hand it to my manager to approve a smoking deal

Vick, are you guys processing the new CCFR? Stevens Creek Chevy is missing from the current vendors list. Secondly, got any base LT’s?

I wish I could :-(. I had talked to Riaz at Dublin and he said he was the manager so did not push further. I got one from another dealer since I needed to do this now and thought that I was getting a good deal (not great) but definitely this one is loads better.