SIGNED 2020 Bolt LT - $5402 one pay, $402 after NJ rebate and GM points

My initial feedback is I’m happy with the car. It’s what I expected. Main criticisms are

• Seats aren’t great. I also will need to get used to cloth :joy:
  • Shocked that there’s no way to open the trunk without physically pressing something on the vehicle.
  • The regenerative breaking takes getting used to

Overall, it’s a solid car for the little bit of use ive got out of it. Now I need to wait until nj announces details of their home Charger incentive program :joy:

The little paddle on the back left of the wheel is nice for regen. Alternatively you could shift into Low instead of drive but I find the response to be strange in that mode. You kind of stop right away when you lift your foot off the pedal in Low. I like to control that effect a bit with the paddle.

I always drive in ‘L’ in both my Bolt and Volt and use the paddle a lot. Takes a few weeks to master. My goal is to one-peddle drive and not use the brake pedal (Volt excluded).

1 Like

@Chirag_Chheda My dealer will replicate my deal. You may want to act quick; if you are happy with price.
To my knowledge, he has only couple of cars left at this time. Talk to the sales person (Jim Marks) if you are interested.

1 Like

They quoted me full MSRP.

Go through Jim and mention my name.
I am in the process of closing 2 more cars. Same deal.

I have already contacted them , i will update you. :slight_smile:

I went the vroom and carvana and plugged in a VIN for a local Bolt LT for sale just to see what they’d offer (if it could be a flip opportunity). Carvana has been a no reply, and Vroom came back with $19.5k! Ouch. That’s lower than the 3-yr RV. Guess nobody will be getting out of these before that 3-yr mark. lol. Oh well.

Even if you wanted to or could NJ will want their rebate money back if you don’t keep it for the whole term.

yup. would have taken that into account, too.

I’m hoping that some other people who grabbed one of these thought about it and maybe even checked it out beforehand instead of jumping into it blindly. Buyer’s remorse is gonna suck on these.

What did you plug in? A 2017 Bolt? Plug in number for a 2020 bolt with low miles. If I am flipping, I ain’t waiting three years… I sold to vroom for 24k 6 months ago so it would surprise me if it went that low…

That’s correct @vhooloo

My 2020 Bolt LT ($40k MSRP) leased from MD is going to ALGO for $22k. 2000 miles on that one.
Prices are dwindling on these Bolts.

Vroom offered me $22,500. I did not get an offer from Carvana.

Yeah … Vroom offered me 22500 around 15 August. I was stupid not to accept it :joy:

I was pretty surprised, but I plugged in the VIN for a 2020 LT that is at a dealer near me. I put 300 miles and all perfect condition, etc.

The same here. LT trim. S40k msrp
300 miles on ODO

Just leased a 2020 Bolt Premier this week – after trying to use this site for the first time to negotiate for a new 3-row SUV for my wife (and having some success), I got an email from the Chevy dealer who leased us our last 5 cars with this Bolt deal… was too good to pass.

MSRP on the car was $43,955.

$1200 out of pocket (including first month payment)
36 months
12k miles per year
$269/mo. payment

In NJ, so we also get a $5,000 Charge Up check from the state in 6-8 weeks which covers first 18 payments.

Price was after educator and Costco discounts.

2 Likes

Did you get them to break down the price of the car? It sounds like around 3% off which was probably just the supplier discount.

Ya I thought the OOP was the entire payment for the premier and was like WTF!