Signed: 2020 Bolt LT $267 1-pay / 334 years!

Thats how my Trax deal was, couldn’t do any more CCR on the lease because adjusted cap was below RV lol.

I’m not sure I totally agree with this. I personally had success asking for the total discount I wanted and noting up front that it “includes supplier” - i.e., the dealer portion of the discount was therefore less, and easier to agree to.

Only nuance is that “eligible for supplier pricing” (i.e., graduate, first responder) gets you the discount, while “true supplier” (with a code, which I had) gets you the pricing plus a lower doc fee, which saved a couple of hundred more on this deal.

1 Like

Man, a couple years ago they were running $99/mo + $0 DAS Trax leases here, I tried convincing my grandfather to pick one up but he didn’t like the step-in height so got a Malibu instead for hundreds more p.m.

I mean, without the extra $1,500 here that beat mine by $67. Great deal!

That’s another way to approach it, I just suggest making sure that it’s properly accounted for somehow. If you lead with it when asking for a quote they can play games with what their “bottom line” really is.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a dealer here in NJ that would do a deal similar to this! Great negotiating!

You’re sweet, like Baby Jesus.

1 Like

Are any other states doing similar rebates like that one that NJ is offering? (is there a thread just on these rebates?)

2 Likes

Did same thing. With CVAP, Costco and “Bay Area Cash” (even though I’m in LA), I was able to get to $3100 OTD on a fully loaded Premier. Then $2000 CVRP + $1000 SoCal Edison rebate = $100 car for 3 Years.

2 Likes

:+1: nicely done
Did you have to register the car to a Bay Area address?

@arcangely2k How’d you get “Bay area cash” if you’re in LA?

Registered to a bay area address

1 Like

Can you share dealer contact? TIA

1 Like

Oregon has a 5k rebate for middle income ppl stopping at 80k for household of 2. However the taxes here are horrible. Quotes ive gotten include $1300 in taxes and licensing on top of lease cost

If I live in NJ, but still have NY ID, can I get this deal without getting in trouble?

I’m not an expert but I think you’d have a difficult time registering a vehicle in NJ with a New York driver’s license.

Anyone installed a home charger? I rent in a 2 family home that is owner occupied. No outdoor outlets, and no garage access for me. Only way I see leasing an EV for myself, is if I install a charger… but I can’t ask for any big work to be done on the house… is it a big job?

Anything that involves work involving the electrical panel on the house would probably be considered a “big job” that would require approval from your landlord.

Ask your landlord. How are people off the internet supposed to know if they’ll say yes or no