Signed 2020 BMW X3M 36/12k $795/mo $795 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 X3M base (not competition)
MSRP: $80,545
Sale price: $70,945
Incentives: $5,750 ($3,750 lease cash, $1,500 loyalty, $500 PenFed)
Fees: $1,335 (acq, doc, reg)
Monthly Payment: $795.11
Drive-Off Amount: $795.11
MF: .00142
Residual: 56%

I had been shopping for an X3 M40i but was struggling to get a good deal on a vehicle with the options I wanted in the upper midwest. Couldn’t get past about 8% off before incentives if I ordered one I wanted, so the difference between that and this beast didn’t end up being all that much.

Dealer drove 150 miles to deliver it to my house and picked up my Stinger. I stacked a couple cases of toilet paper as a desk in the garage, had hand sanitizer on hand, and had a “no touch” delivery. Then my wife made me leave the car out on the driveway in “quarantine” for two agonizing days just in case. Wiped it down thoroughly this morning and finally took it for a ride :grinning:

7 Likes

Good delivery experience in today’s world! Rule number 1, pics please! Congrats!

Where did you pick up at?

Haha I would have had a serious talk with the wife on the 2 day quarantine! Those must have been 2 long agonizing days. I’m not an expert but that seems like a nice deal considering you’re less than 1%. How do you qualify for the $3,750 lease cash? Looking to grab a x5 next month.

1 Like

3750 lease cash is available for everyone. The amount varies by region though

It’s a nice deal, but not because it’s less than 1%

3 Likes

Congrats, and good call by the lady to quarantine!

Nice deal!!

I would have left the wife in the drive way for two days and taken the car inside. Enjoy the car, good deal.

4 Likes