Signed: šŸ¦„ 2020 BMW 740i x-drive (contract attached)

@love2lease

Thanks for confirming and again insane deal. This is disappointing to hear because I plan on pretty much doing the same thing on my next BMW ā€” using a full $1K OL code and $500 PenFed rebate.

Hopefully someone else or the more experienced BMW guys can confirm/deny that these stack?

I was under the assumption that they were :cry:

Yes it is a long wheel base and heavy vehicle. They do charge extra because it counts as ā€œoversized sedanā€. I could have done may be for $ 700 with one of the other ā€œunknownā€ carriers, but the extra $ 150 gave me that peace of mind and it was much need after the back and forth for the negotiations.

Sent you pm

sent you pm as well.

1 Like

Agreed the residual drop after 5k miles makes it a no go for leasing.

Some dealers will advertise cars with over 5k miles though that have less miles. Corporate only allows them to advertise deals to a certain level of discount. They get more leeway when itā€™s over 5k miles it seems on pricing.

So seems like a lot of LHā€™ers have questions about shipping. I learnt a few things while researching the shipping companies. I will share it here tonight once I go home and hopefully it helps some of us. Thank you all for the compliments.

2 Likes

Congratulations on a sick hack !!!

2 Likes

Sweet, and shows the result of playing off multiple dealers against each other.

1 Like

Awesome deal. Thanks for the process description and details. Very helpful. Enjoy it!

1 Like

WOW, fantastic!

1 Like

Really nice car. Congratulations and great deal!

1 Like

My dealer has 5 or 6 2020 740 demos marked as preowned at the moment priced in the 60s range. They are anywhere from 5,000-10,000 miles approx. Ended up doing a brand new one because of the color combo and options but if anyone has been looking let me know and can pass along the info. GM is a good friend there and they do good business.

1 Like

Iā€™d love the dealer info

Desert BMW Las Vegas. Ask for Eric Z, the GM. Tell him Alan Brons mentioned the 740s they got in last week. Good luck. You should still be able to find them on their website as well. Heā€™s a great guy & a friend of many years. They are honest dealers.

Just looked, unless I got the wrong site, there are no 7 series loaners

Thatā€™s awesome. I pay slightly more for my 640gt

1 Like

Looks like they got cleaned out this week on them. Sorry about that. Didnā€™t realize they were all sold.

Look under preowned. Some sold but just found them. Thereā€™s several with diff mileages

Donā€™t be. I found them.

Glad you found them. They just put them under pre-owned. Those listed prices are before discounts and rebates too! Best of luck. Should be some :unicorn: lease payments.