MF: .00083
Residual: 60%
Incentives: 4,250
Region: AZ
Leasehackr Score: 9.9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Leasehackr Calculator

Options:
M Sport, Parking Assist, Multi-contour Seats, HK Surround

Drive off was $2,378 (calc shows $2,883 including 1st payment) since BMW is giving 2 months no payments
Add 7 MSD $3,850
$6,228 DAS

This is my first ever lease and I only got this deal from studying this forum so thanks all! Hopefully I’ll do better on the next one since there were some dealer fees I still got talked into. Overall though Im extremely happy about $500/mo on a car like this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful car, enjoy!

1 Like

With nearly $3k in drive offs…

Nonetheless not a bad deal in AZ where I hear there aren’t many players in town. Congrats!

Well no the calculator included the first payment which bmw is giving 2 free. So it’s just under $2400 in drive offs and most of that was upfront taxes and fees. And yeah AZ prob doesn’t have the best deals but contacting a few brokers and dealers around socal the best deal they could do was 8% off msrp on a car with this many options. Most were pretty bare that they were advertising 12% off or more.

1 Like

I had a BMW dealer here hit me at $2,400 off MSRP pre incentives and told me it was the best they could do and ghosted me. Great job getting anyone to actually work on numbers with you

What incentives did you qualify for?

Best thing to do is speak to a manager.

Yeah I sent an email directly to the sales manager and once we agreed on a number he passed me off to one of his salesman. Did everything through email and just went in to sign. In and out in under an hour.

I dont remember what the exact incentives were but I did qualify for loyalty and I think the others were just BMW factory rebates. They sent a deal sheet back to me with $4250 in rebates and I didnt argue with it :slight_smile:

Same thing with me. Give the stock make an offer then it gets thrown to a sales rep.