Signed : 2020 Acura MDX FWD Technology , 505 mth, only first month down

Alright
The newbie here, I know the MF is not great but with the discount I could not get them to budge. I looked it up using Edmunds and I think, while not being great, is not the worst. I attempted to do the lease calculator but could not get it down to 505. 515 is the lowest. I learned a lot on this forum. I will do better next time. Please add thoughts so that I can learn for next time. I know I probably missed a lot, but I am good with it for 3 years

Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 ACURA MDX, FWD , TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE

MSRP: $ 50,625

Monthly Payment: $ 505.00

Drive-Off Amount: $ 505.00

Months: 36

Annual Mileage: 10,000

MF: .00225

Residual: 26,273
Incentives: 1000.00

Region: SOUTH - GA

Leasehackr Score: 9.1

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Congratulations! We are in the market for MDX as well. Thanks for sharing your deal!

There’s nothing wrong or to be done with that MF. .00225 is acura’s standard rate. Having loyalty will drop it to .00215, but if you’re using that lease program, they can’t lower it.

With the .00225 rate on the mdx comes a very large direct to dealer incentive, usually hanging out around $8-9k currently.

Now, Acura offers a subvened MF lease program as well, with a much lower MF. Somewhere around .00060. it, however, gets a much lower incentive amount. These two balance each other out, making the total lease cost pretty much the same, regardless of the program you use.

The way to save money here would have been to lower the selling cost rather than attack the mf. You need to work out what the actual pre-incentive discount amount is and maximize that.

seems a little high but as long as you’re happy with it. Congrats!

Congrats and thank you for the info. I think the pricing is pretty good but the fees are a little strange. Never seen title 1.2k and 900 for paperwork. maybe someone can chime in about it.

There are some states where doc fees are unregulated and often high like that. I assume the high title tax is capturing the state sales tax there.

Right. Ad valorem tax and no monthly tax = Georgia