Signed - 2019 X3 m40i - 63K MSRP 36/10 $557, 0 DAS, NO MSDS and $1,100 check

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW X3 m40i
MSRP: $63xxx
Monthly Payment: $ 557 (pre-tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00118
Residual:57%
Incentives: 3250 (lease cash + conquest + 500 OL)
Region: South
Leasehackr Score: 10.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link: X3 M40i

Dealer is cutting me a check for $1100 which will cover dispo fee on my current lease and a transportation of the vehicle to me.

Will post pic once vehicle is delivered.

1 Like

You’ll enjoy it! I had one for two days while my 3 series was been serviced, they shift pretty well and smooth. Actually debating giving the wife mine and getting one

Not bad. Where are u located? I’m interested in getting a loaner but seems like this month the prices aren’t great.

Have you or anyone driven this compared to an m340i. Just curious how the suv version drives with its size and added weight

Surprisingly quick and nimble given its size and weight, but not the same as the m340i.

Surprisingly nimble for an SUV. Tested on some hardcore twisties. Shifts are crisp and perfect every time, handling is on point.

1 Like

I have driven both.
m340xi is definitely more nimble (smaller, lower center of gravity and smaller wheel base; makes sense right?) but x3m40i was definitely nimble enough and had enough power and shifted very nicely.
I came from driving f83 m4 to x3m40i and as daily driving I enjoy x3m40i better.

1 Like