Monthly Payment: $399
Drive-Off Amount: $1200
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: .00151
Residual: 56%
Incentives: $500 partner program
Region: NJ

First post here and first lease ever for me. How did I do?

If you already signed we don’t care to comment

Noticed you signed already, enjoy the car. Doesn’t really matter how you did at the point. Looks decent though

2 Likes

which dealership? im in northern NJ and looking to get ATlas

I thought this was the forum to actually provide feedback and comments on signed deals.

1 Like

I thought the point was to post your deal before you sign

3 Likes

I was going off similar posts that I saw where someone posted their deal after signing and people provided feedback.

I’m sure somebody will come in and either roast you or praise you but what’s the point? You already signed the deal, real feedback comes before you sign the deal, anything after the fact is iust playing monday morning quarterback.

@joeblogs @anon11379241 the pinned post for Share Deals & Tips section is

About the Share Deals & Tips category Share your recent deals or discoveries. No dealer or broker ads here.

Don’t these type of posts count as “Share your recent deals”? If the intended use of this sub-forum is different, perhaps the description should change?

I’d think feedback or deal evaluation posts would go in “Ask the Hackrs”

2 Likes

I was looking for an Atlas SEL last month, and asked about the SE/Tech as well. I got similar looking offers from Gensinger in Clifton and Island VW in Staten island. Both over email and very hassle free.

The SE currently has a 4250 dealer cash incentive, + these dealers were doing 6-7% off. Which is very similar to what OP posted. I was looking for 10% off but it didn’t happen.

Which in turn means this is probably about as good as it gets on an Atlas in NJ, but there are more expensive cars right now that lease for cheaper.

Did the SEL come with the same rebates? Reason I’m asking is the SEL I was quoted came in with 3150 rebates from mult dealers. Hopefully I didn’t miss out on anything.

rebates vary by zip code, trim and also over time, what you get may not be what I’d get. Go over to edmunds forum and post your zip, model and they will give you current rebates.

Yea I previously checked Edmunds to confirm the rebates - for some reason I freaked out when I saw your posting. Looks like it’s just for the SE w/Tech!