Signed: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R Design AWD - $529/mo 36/12

Shout out to @Benedetto for working with me over the past 3+ months to find an awesome deal! He was awesome to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering taking a plunge to work with a broker.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 R Design (New)
MSRP: $67,830
Monthly Payment: $529 (including 7% tax and shipping)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:0.00031 after MSDs(I think)
Residual: 57%
Incentives: $5,500
Region:Midwest (Chicago)
MSDs: $5,500

6 Likes

Great deal congrats!

Wow. Nice deal! Enjoy

How far was it shipped for that price?

Congrats! Can you please share the window sticker or all the included packages? Based on MSRP it looks fully loaded.

I’m in Chicagoland and in the market for a XC60 but my current lease isn’t up until March so I’m probably going to be looking at 2020s but all the data on the XC60 leases are helpful right now.

Thanks!

This is not XC60.

Great deal on a very well structured lease (expect nothing less from @Benedetto) - congrats and enjoy!

You asked me to breakdown a deal w/ shipping and tax to NJ.

This car is 1000+ miles away from you.

If you’d like me to work your deal, I’d encourage you to schedule on my calendar/hire me like @jsgx4 did.

Head slap emoji. I’ve been reading so many xc90/xc60 threads. My bad.

Anything like this available for ny? I assume the 2019s are gone and it would have to be a 2020?

Best bet would be 20 as 19s don’t lease well now

1 Like

I think lease support for 19s may be gone. You could call and check with your dealer.

1 Like

Edmunds can tell you. Just post and ask for the lease terms you want in your zip on a 2019 (blank)

2 Likes