Signed: 2019 Volvo XC 60 T6 Inscrip. MSRP $67820 $662/Month w/ Tax and Excess Wear 12/36 $2000 DAS

I’m not sure what the general feeling is here. It seems that MSDs is a common topic so I would assume it’s a popular option.

For me, I’m always going to do MSDs if they’re an option. I hate paying interest and I can live with the cash being locked up for that period of time.

Mike

1 Like

I don’t know about Volvo, but didn’t we have a thread recently where we learned BMW has a limit on residualizing expensive shoes? I did a quick search but the wifi isn’t cooperating at 36,000 feet, even in the front of the plane.

#ImeldaMarcos

I’m in NorCal and looking for the same car. XC60 with massage seats, air susp and b&w audio… I have a few months before I have to do it but yea, leases do not seem great for this setup at all :smiley:

The lowest I found on the same exact MSPR at MikeO’s XC60 T6 Inscription is
36/10
$1335 D/O
$657/mo incl taxes (10xMSD would bring my monthly down to $603)
MF: .00087
Residual: 58%
$775 for the excess wear and tear

Congrats! But leasehackr score 8.9 seems low? I see many GLC 350e > 10. Is it because XC60 is harder to get good deals?

It’s because this score means very little, if anything. And you need to put it in perspective.

1 Like