SIGNED! 2019 Volvo S60 T6 AWD Inscription $445/mo $680 DAS

, ,

It’s my turn now!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo S60 T6 AWD Inscription (birch light with amber, a.k.a. nearly impossible to find)
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=50290&sales_price=45531.84&months=36&mf=0.00082&dp=0&dealer_fee=420&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=3000&untaxed_inc=2000&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=155&sales_tax=8.375&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Numbers aren’t 100% accurate, as explained below.

MSRP: $ 50,290 (it was actually $51,060, but the salesman had to leave, and the finance guy didn’t understand that the correct MSRP would give me a higher residual and thus a slightly lower payment, but I couldn’t argue anymore over $10 or so).
Selling Price: $ $40,531.84
Monthly Payment: $ 445
Cash Due at Signing: $ 680
MSD: 0
Incentives: $2,000 NE cash, $3000 Costco (selling price is net of them)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00082
Residual: 58%

Region: NY/NJ
Leasehackr Score: 9.8 years

So my MSRP is actually higher than calculated, but they screwed up initially. Then, they had to source the car from another dealer. The invoice said 19" wheels but it didn’t have them, so they had to pull them from another car. That would make the MSRP $51,060 in the real world. My payment should have been slightly less, but I couldn’t argue and make sense out of numbers with someone who kept trying to tell me that I got things “for free” when I actually didn’t.

My true DAS was also $1,400, because I got the wheel and tire package for $699 + tax, since I hit a bad pothole in my last Volvo and didn’t want to deal with that again.

I also rolled in $1,400 of NY tax, so I configured the calculator as if it was just taxed on the payment.

I can post more/better pictures tomorrow because I forgot my camera at home and it was getting dark.

8 Likes

Love that color combo!!! Great deal, Enjoy the ride!!!

2 Likes

Confused on this. What invoice are you referring to? If it was part of the original build, it should be listed on the MSRP sticker.

It wasn’t. The dealer claimed it was on the invoice, but it wasn’t on the window sticker. But since I had requested 19" wheels and they knew I wouldn’t take it without it, they swapped them out for me.

Sounds like it was added for you for free then. Dealers add-ons cannot be added to the MSRP and isn’t residualized.

Right, but the price was supposed to originally be calculated with them included. The car also had park pilot assist and the protection package (rubber mats) “thrown in” since the car they sourced had them., which is $490 more on the MSRP too.

No matter what, it’s still a good deal, especially with what equates to $39 a month of tax rolled in, and it wasn’t a car on their lot. I also got 3% back on my credit card on the $1,400, so win-win for me.

1 Like

Man that interior is pretty. The new S60 is nice, especially with 19” wheels.

How come you didn’t do MSD’s? How much could you have saved if you had done the MSD’s?

1 Like

Damn, wish I would’ve waited for this stuff but what can you do?

1 Like

I have massive student loans, and while I have some savings, it’s not a ton, and I prefer to keep my money liquid in case of an emergency.

My father also yelled at me for thinking about it (he’s a very fatalistic type of person), and I didn’t want to tempt fate by going against him!

3 MSDs would have saved $10 a month, and 10 would have saved about $30 a month.

1 Like

Here are some more pictures!

What’s really interesting about both birch and amber is how different they can look in slightly different sunlight.

Uploading: IMG_5118.JPG…

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You were hunting for a while, looked like it was worth the wait! Enjoy the car, its a beaut!

1 Like

I hope i have got better than this deal :

Honestly, you’ve been asked several times to stop spamming people’s threads. You haven’t posted any pictures of the car or proof, so I really do find it hard to believe you got a better deal than any other person who posted, other than @Ursus. I know people who are friends with owners of dealerships, and their prices aren’t that low.

You have also been asked for a breakdown of the incentives and discounts but you haven’t (probably because you can’t substantiate them) and instead chose to spam my thread. Classy.

2 Likes

Uploaded images. Please check.

@AP919 in case you miss the thread, I thought you would be entertained by this one.

1 Like

Thank you! I knew there was no way this guy was for real and you confirmed it.