Signed 2019 Volvo S60 R-Design Fully Loaded (Premium, Nav/MM, Advanced, Heated Seats)

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 S60 R-Design AWD Fully Loaded
MSRP: $51260
Monthly Payment: $398.89 (all fees/applicable taxes rolled in)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,0000
MF: .00001 (Max MSD ~3600)
Residual: 53
Incentives: Rolled into discount (Aplan)
Region: SouthEast
Leasehackr Score: 11.3
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

First month waived

1 Like

In the future, a-plan generally leaves room for improvement.

1 Like

Is it T5 or T6? Nowhere near fully loaded in either case. There is no Premium package on R, FYI

2 Likes

T6. What other options on an rdesign are there only one I could see on edmunds was cooled seats

1 Like

How so? Thought offer was pretty good esp for NC

Loaded T6 R is almost $59k. Get your trim straight. Is it Momentum? Inscription (not near fully loaded either)?

2 Likes

Nav. and “multimedia” are also standard…

And, correct me if I’m wrong, but you can’t get cooled seats (luxury package) on the R-design.

1 Like

Yes and yes. Luxury pack with cooled seats is on Inscription. Nav is standard on R and Inscr and an $1,200 option on Mom. But I didn’t bother to even go there.

2 Likes

A plan locks you in at about 6-7% pre-incentive discount, and then usually another 1-2% equivalent in a-plan bonus cash, so 7-9% pre-incentive. Negotiating deeper than that on an s60 should not be a challenge at all (lots of people getting in the 11-13% range, so another 1-2k off).

Volvo’s website is a much better place to look at package details than Edmunds.

And the actual window sticker is fool proof.

3 Likes

Was just gonna say a fully loaded T6 S60 R is around $58k…

Appearance package (lip spoiler around the body) which I think looks really nice and also B&W sound system…

1 Like

If the only packages I missed were the appearance and B&W, I’m good with missing those. Even though not `fully’ loaded, pretty well loaded.

And ended up per LH calculator at a score of 11.3

Not bad?

Decent deal. In my opinion the B&W is one of the only sound systems in this segment that is actually worth every penny. You’re missing out by not having it. Probably best in class.

2 Likes

Fair enough, but as I essentially only listen to NPR, the 13 speaker HK is prob good enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I get trusted hackr status? I desperately want to be sarcastic, vile and straight up rude! That seems to be the norm when you reach that level. Must make people feel special or something.

6 Likes

LH score is really only useful for comparing between two nearly identical cars, in the same market, at the same time. It’s like the whole 1% rule nonsense. It’s not a useful tool.

I just signed a 2019 S60 T6 AWD, with premium and heated wheel/rear seats for $368 with $4500 in MSD. 15k per year. Acquisition and DMV fees DAS.

Come-on, should have gotten the V60 station wagon with plaid upholstery!!

4 Likes