Signed! 2019 S60 T8 Inscription. 36/12. So cal. $59,260 MSRP, $481 mo

All right hackers, how did I do? Not as good as the unicorn s90 a few weeks ago…but not too shabby I think.

2019 S60 T8 Inscription
$59,260 MSRP
$42,286 sale price (loyalty+A-plan+federal rebates)
36/12
$1762 due at signing (first mo payment, tax on rebates, registration, doc & gov fees)
$5,000 MSD
$481 mo. incl tax.

Los Angeles, CA

RV: 53%
MF: .00181
Lease Hacker score: 10.6

(*possibly qualify for $1500 state rebate, but currently the state isn’t processing those and there’s no guarantee.)

Edit: added MF, RV, lease hacked score

3 Likes

2 Likes

SCE or PGE rebate?

I’m LADWP customer. Can get $500 off if I install a 240v home charger, but believe that’s the only rebate.

A-plan doesn’t make a ton of sense to use right now on the volvos since you can’t negotiate further.

With a-plan, you got 6% off plus $1500 in a-plan bonus. On your car, that means 8.5% pre-incentive discount. It’s not a bad number for not having to put any work in to get the price, but you probably could have negotiated a deeper discount without a-plan.

True.

Knowing that, I negotiated and started without A-plan. Then asked if I could stack the A plan bonus - and they were able to do that.

1 Like

I wonder how you got them to do that? Backing out all the rebates, you ended at 10.5% pre-incentive discount which a-plan shouldn’t have supported.

1 Like

I wonder if the lease will get kicked back or just if the dealership will have to pay up (I think they do if if they go below 6%?)?

I would think so. It’s possible they just went $1500 deeper in the price to match the a-plan rebate and didn’t actually use a-plan. That’d put them at 13% pre-incentive though, which is very aggressive.

Maybe there is increased a-plan cash/bonus cash from Volvo using a-plan on the T8s?

A-plan bonus cash is the same $1500 on T8s as the other S60s, so you’d get

$5002 federal rebate
$2000 volvo allowance
$1750 lease cash
$1500 a-plan elite bonus
$500 loyalty

Lease sheet for anyone interested.

Did you get loyalty or conquest?

I wonder how they got to $6002 in rebates. Obviously that’s the $5002 federal rebate, but $1000 doesn’t make sense, unless it’s conquest.

No, it won’t. At worst the dealer risks losing a-plan bonus and $1,500 a-plan cash charge back. There are ways they get creative also.

Yes, a loyalty rebate should be buried in there somewhere.

That’s a great deal! Congrats! There’s only one T8 in Texas, and I was quoted north of $850/mo! I loved the way the S60 drove. It felt very sporty and modern. I loved the dealership. It was brand new and felt like the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.

What I meant was did they give you $1000 conquest instead of the $500 loyalty rebate. That’s the only way I can come up with the $6002 rebate on your lease sheet unless they split one of the other rebates up, which would be super bizarre.

Which dealer was this?
Can I get a contact name/number?