Signed: 2019 MB A220 FWD $42k MSRP, $452 month

Agreed with you I really wanted an e300 earlier because of the screens however after test driving one it felt like a bit of a gimic to me. I like the screens however I feel like the layout with the dash isn’t as nice. The BMW on the other hand I love it, hate the new idrive 7 nav screen as I feel like it’s too low and flushed in with the dash that just my opinion. I like the screen popping up a bit falls better in my sight of vision while driving.
I wished they made the A class more comfortable and quieter not sure if they have an acoustic glass option but that would deffintley help in the wind noise department. It’s pretty loud in the cabin especially for a luxury car, even some hondas\toyota have significantly quieter cabins than the A class, in my opinion.

Damn now you gonna make me drive my car with the music down to see if I hear any noise lol , the money factor for my deal was .00086 figured that’s what it was across the board since I checked with Edmund’s and once all the cars have the same dash I’ll prolly swaplease it and get something else $497 with tire and rim and paintless repair cant beat that.

Would you mind sharing with us which dealership and salesman you worked with?