Signed: 2019 M850i 36/10 $926 $3250 DAS MSRP 120k

You can probably off load the X1 on SAL, if the deal is ok. Congrats on the M850i, I love those cars!

Sounds extremely likely the X1 deal was good based on your other deals.

I also have the white seats. Are you worried about your clothes turning them blue over time? What happens when you have off white seats when you go to return it?

Thanks @ Everyone.

The X1, I didnā€™t lease, I leveraged an even trade on my Alfa Romeo. Then financed off the X1 at the 0.99% CPO special interest rate for the MSD and down pay. Even with MSD, the true cost of borrowing was 2.3% interest. So my inner financial geek saw a rate arbitrage and took it.

I think I am just going to trade the X1 after a year for a Telluride.

It will go from Ivory White to Ivory Beige after a year ! Lol

Any one want a Demo Convertible at $999 Plus tax? $2500 Down, 7MSD, and $7500 mile per year. Another dealer just came to me too late.

I like how dealers never think you are serious and then get back to you several days later with a half ass deal. Without fail a dealer that would have been closer and more convenient with a slightly better car contacts me to renegotiate several days after I close a deal.

So this dealer sales person, texted me ā€œI betcha it would still be too much for you if I got you 900 somethingā€. So I texted him ā€œlol, thank you very muchā€ and left it there.

Could you please put me in touch

If anyone is interested in mine in California PM me. Iā€™m not sure if I want to get rid of it but for various reasons Iā€™d consider it. Payment is as above 999 including tax.

@Joshposh, what the heck? Did it not live up to expectations?

@Steelers08 no itā€™s awesome. But we have a newborn and just bought a new house this week so maybe the timing isnā€™t great.

1 Like

Dude, congrats on BOTH !

1 Like

Newborn just showed up unplanned and bought the house? I hate that

5 Likes

Soā€¦ youā€™re asking nothing back just walk and pay transfer fee to take over?