Signed: 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD / 492/mo 36/12 1st Month DAS

, ,

Signed 20190530
I cant get the calculator to line up perfectly but it is pretty close. I only put down the first month payment so it was not a true sign and drive. Hopefully the data point will help someone. I’m sure I could have pushed for more of a discount but the MF was great so I jumped on it. Very happy with the car so far.

**MSRP: $54015
**Selling Price: $50000
**Monthly Payment: $492.79 After Tax / 454.18 Pre-Tax (8.5% Florida)
**Cash Due at Signing: $492.79 (First month payment
**MSD: None, Not offered
**Incentives: 9100 (8600 factory and 500 military)

**Months: 36 Months
**Annual Mileage: 12,000
**MF: 0.0002 This is not a typo.
**Residual: 50% YIKES!

**Region: Maryland but registered in Florida (Active Duty Military)
**Leasehackr Score: 10.3 Years

3 Likes

Is the finance company someone other than Kia Motor Finance? The MF is something ridiculous like .00208 for 36 months in Ohio, but I think the res is 52%. I have a K900 that I’m turning in and was thinking about a GT2, but I I think I’ll go with a Telluride since the Palisade is shipping now so Kia will have to start with some bargaining. That, and I just got a 540iX demo, and my wife wants something bigger than her X1 now.

Could be regional…

I find it hard to believe KIA actually learned how to lease a car attractively.

2 Likes

Lease is with Kia Financial.

The MF for almost all Stinger trims has been .002 across all regions for as long as I can remember.

They’ve been jacking up the lease cash over time to get more of these out the

Well that’s good, now they just need to give the RV a little help and tell their dealers to cut the shit on game playing.

The dealers that I could get to actually give me a MF over phone/email all quoted MFs in the range of .00207. This was the only dealer to quote substantially lower.

I just looked, KMF’s official current incentives for 36/12k number across the US is .002, and 48% res, with $7,700 for incentive, active duty adds $400.

If a dealer put that on a contract, sign immediately, if not, they’ll fix it before they finalize it, adding at least $100/mo to it.

Signed and accepted delivery 20190530.

If the MF/RV are wrong, the contract won’t be accepted by KIA Finance anyways.

Gotta let us know what happens in a few days. Like everyone else, I’m awfully skeptical they dropped the MF that much.

Will follow up if/when there is an update.

Extremely curious as to how the dealer is going to get you .0002 when the MF from KMF bound to the incentives is .002.

Let us know how it works out.

Indeed.

If the MF is that low, I’ll trade in my '18 GT2 AWD for a '19 GT2 RWD.

So many small features the '18MY was skimped on!

Heck of a deal. I was looking at a gt1 for 3 years, 10k a year and they tried to hit me at $579 with $1,600 down. Yikes!!!

Soooo was that MF correct?