Signed! 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4, V6. 36/12 $419/mo, $419 DAS and Check for 2k to payoff prior lease

Solid deal completed and vehicle delivered by @Simpleauto1, my full review will be at:

2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4, Diamond Black Crystal Pearlcoat / Black Premium Leather, V6, Tech. Group Pkg, Full Panoramic Sunroof, Advanced 8.4 UConnect with Nav

I know I’m a bit biased but as far as midsize/compact SUVs, Jeep knocked this one out of the park with standard options.

**MSRP: $39,525
**Selling Price: $36,818
**Negative Equity:$2000 (prior lease payoff)
((**Check received for $2000))
**Monthly Payment: $419/incl. tax.
**Cash Due at Signing: $419 (1st mo.)
**MSD:0
**Incentives:5750

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage:12000
**MF:.00001
**Residual:50%

**Region: NJ (Tax 6.625%)
**Leasehackr Score: 9

This deal would have been approx. $364/mo without my former lease!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it on SAL in 3 months when the wife hates this one too! :grin::joy:

3 Likes

Hey now…lol. We are good and not swapping this one. And am I the only hackr to swap a car early in a lease???

:confused:

And? My MSRP is 39525??? This one is 35k and 10k miles :slight_smile:

This is not an “amazing deal.” If you’re happy with it, great, but no one is going to pat you on the back for this.

1 Like

I didnt post it in trophy garage, but it was amazing in the hoops that had to be jumped through to get the dealer to agree on sale price, with the 2k negative equity it’s essentially a 12% discount off MSRP if I’m correct. I had contacted dealers here in NJ and no one could come close. I think $364/mo with only $364 DAS (without my 2k neg equity rolled in) on a $39,525 MSRP Jeep is pretty darn good. Tell me what a 39525 jeep Cherokee monthly should be with minimal drive off???

1 Like

I think you got a good deal given the horrific RV. Not sure why it’s being compared to a base model with different lease terms.
Happy wife happy life: My fiancee’s Terrain SLT was significantly more expensive than a totally base demo SLE would have been, but she wanted leather, heated seats, bigger display screen etc etc etc. To her it was worth an extra money and she is happy to pay it for what she wants. Her car her decision. I just helped her hack the best deal possible and realized that an SLT with more features was actually cheaper to lease than a cheaper MSRP SLE with the options she wanted. Nobody (yet) is telling the folks leasing M3’s that they should have leased a 320i because it’s 1/3 the price…

But @RVguy may have been able to help you a little more since it seems as though various FCA dealers use a myriad of different regional lenders with various RV’s, MF’s and incentives.

1 Like

Thank you @chrishs2000 Those loaded Terrains are sweet!!! I think when I used the word amazing I was just happy to have gotten the vehicle after a few back and forth with dealer/broker etc. The .00001 MF and 5750 rebates, to me, were pretty solid. I dont think I could have gotten another $30 off anywhere.

who did you finance with? Chrysler Capital, or US Bank? I know it wasn’t Ally as their interest is sky high.

Chrysler Cap.

was their IDL cash you could’ve used if you went with a Credit Union? That’s what @chrishs2000 was getting at with his reference.

No credit union, if so honestly how much more off monthly could we have done?

depends on if there was IDL cash available.

At this point I’m happy with deal I got and the vehicle, that’s all that matters.

3 Likes

Congrats on the new car. You got the best deal possible on this one with CCap. The credit union you could’ve used has $7k in total rebates with the same RV and a higher MF but you get taxed on the larger rebate amount which you’re paying higher interest on so CCap beat the CU by about $12/mo.

If you’re negative equity went above the $3750 rebate through the captive, it would’ve worked better through the CU.

2 Likes

Thank you for info @RVguy!!!

Great deal, enjoy!