Signed 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Nav , Res and Honda Protection Package , $465 , 0DAS

I have signed 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L with Nav , Res and Honda Protection Package with zero down/signoff - $465 per month - Lease Calculator . I have traded in my leased (matures in a week) existing 2016 toyota sienna so they paid off the disposition fee etc. Just of curiousity, can any lease hackers please comment if I did good on it

1 Like

I’d like to know as well. I’m in the boat for the exact same model or maybe the Elite. I’m in San Diego if anyone has any leads to a good sales person.

Where did you sign this? I think its a good deal.

FWIW, per Edmunds the Residual was 59% in March, not 60%. Now the residual has been lowered to 58% while the money factor has decreased to .00121

Any latest deals on Odyssey EX-L ?

Where did you sign the deal

This was at a dealer located in Jacksonville, FL . Please pm me for dealer information

Had a family friend that signed an EX-L (no nav/res) for 397/mo with tax and 397 DAS in so cal last day of May. Had loyalty and dealer took his old odyssey as a lease turn in. Tried the same dealer with loyalty but no turn in and they wanted more than 425/mo.

How did you make the drive-off amount disappeared in the calculator?

I can’t seem to be able to change that number, even I use 0 down payment, the drive-off still shows some number, which is calculated I suppose.

Check the box that says zero drive-off on the calculator.

1 Like

Thanks. Another question, the drive-off would not include the deposition fee, correct? It is listed right below the drive-off amount. Do I need pay it on top of drive off when “drive off”?

The disposition fee is paid at the end of the lease.

1 Like

Thanks for the help!