Signed - 2019 Giulia Ti Sport Q4 AWD (OH) - $50,190 MSRP, $392/mo, $0 down, 39 mo / 12k

This is a 2019 Giulia Ti Sport
22S Sport Package
Dual-Pane Sunroof
Nero Edizione Sport (black-out package)
Drive Assistance Static Package
19" Wheels with Dark 5-Hole
Harman/Kardon Premium 15-speaker audio

Dealer added 7-window tint (all but front windshield)

MSRP: $50,190
Monthly Payment: $392
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00016
Residual:45%
Incentives:$6500
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 11.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: calculator link

This is my second Giulia because I loved my 2018 so much (24 month lease). So happy to have found Leasehackr 2 years ago because it connected me with a great dealer to get a good deal back then. This time around the deal was even better, because in part due to loyalty rewards.

Here is a breakdown of the $6500 incentives:

Incentives USD
Alfa Lease Bonus Cash $2,000.00
2019 Returning Lessee $500.00
Presidents Day Bonus Cash $500.00
Alfa Romeo Bonus Cash $1,500.00
Alfa FCA Loyalty Bonus $1,000.00
Alfa Romeo Loyalty Bonus Cash $1,000.00
Total $6,500.00

Also note that because I can get an FCA Affiliate Rewards code through my company, that helped in multiple ways: it brought MSRP down to $46,755 before additional dealer discounts. It also gave me loyalty bonus cash.

Note that I also got Alfa loyalty bonus and returning lessee cash.

All added up, I am very happy with the Leasehackr score of 11.4 and got a beautiful car, especially with the tinted windows added to the Nero Edizione.

This time I went for 39 months instead of 24 (or 27) because 2 years went very fast. I did that the first time for 2 reasons

1. Reliability concern → I had no reliability issues!
  2. so I wouldn’t have to buy tires or brakes → yeah, I guess I drove hard because I had to buy both anyway :(, so now I turned in a car with fairly new tires and brakes after 2 years.
    In conclusion, I got a deal I am very happy with, so why not make it 39 months.

Note: the dealer was out of state, but drive not bad and they provide the title, POA and tax check so I can process the transfer in the local title office.

13 Likes

Looks like a solid deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Very nice! Do you know how much more a month it would have been to go 24 months? Last month I couldn’t get anywhere near under 500/month.

Yes. For my situation with the listed incentives, I was also quoted 27 months, 12k a year for 400/mo, $0 DAS. MF/RV were different of course. So fairly similar. I just chose the longer duration on purpose because my last 24 mo lease ended so quickly and I loved the car and had to go through the work of setting another deal…

This was a very good deal!! Do you mind telling who the dealer was?? Was it Strongsville Ohio?? Thanks in advance!!

Send me PM and I’ll connect you!