Signed 2019 G70 3.3T RWD (TX) - $362 per month, DAS $1100, 10K miles including taxes

Signed below deal on G70 3.3T RWD today. I am in Texas. Looking at earlier posts, I was able to push for tax credits for 5% MSRP from Genesis Finance. So net tax paid was 1.25%. Dealer mentioned he is doing it to meet month end goal and won’t be able to offer it if I cannot pickup today.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 G70 3.3T RWD, Siberian Ice / Black
MSRP: $ 44,940
Monthly Payment: $362
Drive-Off Amount: $1100 includes first month payment
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10K
MF: 0.00003
Residual: $22,470
Incentives: $4750 ($3750 lease cash, $1000 competitor)
Leasehackr Score: 9.7 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

6 Likes

Looks really solid for a G70, nice to see a good MF. I might have to go look at one of these, seem like a nice car for the :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 months ago The best deal I got for this car 2k down 420 monthly payment I’ll go again :wink:

Got this deal on Siberian Ice 3.3T Sport in Houston (36/10):

MSRP: $50,795
Price with Rebate and Discount (18.4%): $41,457
True Zero Down Payment with Tax - Nothing due on delivery (Credits - 1.5% on Whole Car): $499

Brookshire Genesis hooked it up.

Matt

3 Likes

The best price i got is 450$

Looks like they’re finally starting to liquidate them lol, these cars not selling and were terrible lease prospects just a few months ago.

1 Like

nice, congrats! mind sharing the dealer, or perhaps the city? anything to help us narrow down deals.

Holy smokes look at that residual.

Very nice car. I can’t wait to buy one in 3 years CPO.

1 Like

Looks pretty solid.

I was looking at a 2.0T elite package. MSRP $41,245. I was quoted 46% residual and .00046 for 12k miles. $455/ month with only 1st mo at signing. Wasn’t a deal for me to take. I like your deal better.

Anyone negotiated a manual tranny version?

Guess I know where to go when my current lease is up next august! Thanks!!

I can refer you over there. Worked with GSM (Jyra) and Lisa… good people.

2 Likes

Amazing deal. Can’t find anything close to that around here in Indiana. Maybe $500 a month on a 2.0T.

First numbers on a 3.3T anything always comes back at like $600+

I will let you know once my current lease runs out.

NEW TO FORUM

I have read a lot of the postings regarding the G70 lease and how bad they are.
So what’s the deal I live is So Cal. Is it mainly because of the residual??? I have only seen 2 on the road. 2!!! That’s it and we have a lot of cars out here Went to 2 dealers and they want over 650 month with 3K down. That’s crazy. . Do I have a chance at a 362 month lease on that gorgeous Siberian Ice 3.3???

I’m in San Diego area and am wondering the same thing. I’ll be looking for a lease deal probably sometime around December. I think the overall impression is that Genesis just isn’t into doing lease deals/incentives. I’ll let them know I’m willing to go out of state to get a deal and that there WILL be a Genesis dealership out there willing to deal and it may as be the local one or they can just do the maintenance for me after I get it.

Sweet looking ride. Congrats

Leased my g70 sport 3.3 at Torrance Genesis. 1600 das, 12k, 535.00 including tax.

Awesome stuff. Really nice car for the price.

That’s more like it. Thank you for sharing.