Signed - 2019 Ford Flex SEL - $40K MSRP - $312 w/tax - $1400 DAS - 36mo/15k miles

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Ford Flex SEL
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Ford&miles=15000&msd=0&msrp=40765&sales_price=35002&months=36&mf=0.00018&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=645&taxed_inc=5750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=49&reg_fee=450&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

MSRP: $ 40765
Selling Price: $ 35002 before rebates
Monthly Payment: $ 312 w/tax
Cash Due at Signing: $ 1400 DAS
MSD:
Incentives:

Months: 36mo
Annual Mileage: 15k miles --> would have be almost ~$30/mo cheaper with 12k miles
MF: APR 0.21 (i think the dealer marked this up a bit, as my numbers were off by a few dollars than what I got on the calculator)
Residual: 49%

Region: So-Cal
Leasehackr Score: 11

Not our best deal, but was able to get this over the weekend for my uncle. His minivan was totaled the week prior so he was in a rush. I could have probably shopped around a bit more, but deal was good enough.

We were not even looking at the Flex at the time, but thanks to @finishline who posted $33K MSRP for $249+tax and 2K DAS for 10K miles, I started doing some research. The rebates were pretty good, so just had a find a dealer willing to discount the car a good amount. All in all, was able to get a better deal on my own.

My uncle chose to roll in the DAS into the payment and did a true-zero due at signing, which came out to $356/mo after tax. If we had a private offer code would have been even better, but was in a rush to close to couldnt wait and see.

Dealer didnt have any more 2019’s, but I think with some work you should be able to replicate with other dealers in the area. Dealer was not aware of the “Trade-in” rebate by Ford that also applies to lease conquest if you are lease to your expiration date, so keep that in mind as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Nice work. Concerning the rebate, I’m sure they knew it was there… (perhaps not salesperson)

Congrats on the new purchase, and i’m glad it all worked out for you!!!

What lease rebates are available? There’s a dealer near me offering a 2019 SEL for $27,744 before rebates. MSRP $35270

4000 lease cash
250 for aged inventory
1500 trade in or conquest lease

1 Like

This is a nice deal.

Cong