Months:36
Annual Mileage:15k
MF:0.00128
Residual:55%
Incentives:$3,250 - loyalty, college grad, OL
Region:SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 8.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Not a unicorn but this was the best discount available I found in the area. Even for loaners the discount was the same, so I believe it’s good for a new one. Not sure if it’s replicable, but I can ask the dealer if anyone is interested in.

Talked to the dealership. The deal is replicable as long as you qualify for the same incentives (loyalty, college grad, OL) and have Tier 1 credit. DM me for the phone number.

3 Likes

12% is a good deal and nothing ashamed about on a new X5. Don’t overlook the BMWCCA rebate for extra savings.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming (especially when it’s from a broker). I used it once this year so I added my brother to this vehicle and I can scoop that additional $1k from CCA. Do you know if I need to enroll him for a new membership to get the rebate?

Yes, you should be able to apply him for an associate membership linked to your original account for a discounted price. (If this fails then go for a second full membership) Just contact them about it and they’ll advise you on the best course of action.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

why didn’t you do the 7 MSD to lower you payment by another ~$34/mo?

If I transfer the lease, it’s much easier to find a buyer.

2 Likes