Signed 2019 BMW X2 M35i - $ 425/ mo with Tax - $ 1,617.00 DAS + 7 MSDS

Wanted to share this since there hasn’t been many deals posted about the X2 M35i’s yet and thought this could be helpful for anyone else searching for one as a cost comparison.

Signed this past Saturday. I had set out dreaming of a bigger discount, but it was a real challenge to get any dealer to offer more than 10-11% so I’m still pretty happy with where this landed. The limited inventory definitely didn’t make things easier since I was being picky on packages and interior colors.

2019 BMW X2 M35i
MSRP: $ 52,920
Selling Price: $ 46,339.94 (12.4% discount)
Monthly Payment: $ 425.39 including tax ($ 388.48 pretax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1,617.01
MSD: $ 3,150.00
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00128 (0.00093 w/ 7 MSDs)
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $ 4,750.00 ($ 2,750.00 Lease cash, $ 1,000.00 Loyalty, $ 1,000.00 OL Code)
BMW CCA Rebate: $ 366.00 (After $ 134.00 fee)
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 11.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
(Slightly off, not sure if I’m miscalculating something or if they snuck in a subtly marked up MF without me catching it.)

Hopefully someone can use this info to beat my deal.

I need to take some better shots, but here’s some pics from right before I drove it off the lot:

10 Likes

That’s actually a really solid deal on the m35i. It’s quick and deceptively a super fun car to drive. Congrats on the ride!

1 Like

I had one to kick around for a day and they’re a hoot to drive for sure. You could replicate the output with some bolt ons and a good tune in an MSport x28i but by the time you load one up and factor in the cost of accessories you’re almost at the price of one of these anyway.

Id love to see this engine offered in the upcoming 2, and the X1.

1 Like

Very nice looking wheels!

1 Like

Thanks guys! Super fun, I just need to be careful because I can’t afford the car and the speeding tickets.

@Electric Totally agree- I’m coming out of an X1 and I definitely think they should offer it with this juicier engine. It never felt slow and I considered going with an X1 w/ M Sport package (mostly because the sport seats are a big improvement over the standard X1’s seats). But this thing is a little monster.

Congrats on a good deal on a fun car!
Have you done the launch control yet?

Hi Sav, your deal seems like the best I seen on the internet!
May I ask which so cal dealer did you go to for a deal like this? Thank you sir.
please advise.

2019s are pumpkins and unleaseable after today. We have a 2019 X2 with m sport, but a credit app would need to be in now, and the car is located in Texas. Just an FYI because there are almost none in inventory.

1 Like

Just PM him instead of bumping dead threads

2 Likes